It's grim up North

They like their Bunting up North.

2 Likes

Same question asked in comment section of this. I don’t think there’s any connection though.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL661NQCVoU

TBS being driven demented by a unimportant City Councillor celebrating her Culture. Odd.

Ah here Tim, it’s really funny. And you have no defence of their murderous “culture”. Have a look at this one. Jolene accepted a new logo for her “Exposing Islam” facebook page from someone who simply exposed their bigotry\stupidity.

2 Likes

The time was when these headers were running the place. It’s great we can laugh at them.

3 Likes

Different world when they had the upper hand,even the most moderate of loyalists were anti RC worked with enough of them,old boys club ( orange hall chappies)not all bad,but by God you knew who was in the ascendancy

1 Like

She’s a moron. The orangemen are getting ticked off now because they’re not getting a fair crack of the whip :joy::joy:

2 Likes

They had their day - now they have to share, spoilt boys for a long time— they owned the football and the pitch,now theres 2teams

2 Likes

Watched the doco again on RTE on the photographers during the troubles last night. Pretty strong stuff.

1 Like

Would anyone have a link for the documentary Darragh MacIntyre did a few years back called The Disappeared? I believe it was originally on RTE and BBC but it is not available on their websites (well not available from :cambodia: anyway).

AFAIK it was also on you tube - sort a Google

Not that i can see

And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you, seek, and you will find, knock, and the door will be opened to you.

Gold bless you all.

2 Likes

Journeyman.tv( trailer on you tube " The disappeared"- add A comment and more than likely someone will have a link-Trailer is only a few minutes long,but it’s s start.

e 8 to rent / stream,18 for sale,go into journeyman TV " the disappeared" find it in a minute or so

IRA nonce Liam Adams has died.

1 Like

Good riddance.

2 Likes

The Finucane family are nothing less than heroic

2 Likes