I've lost my lickspittle mind thread

A great weekend to be Luxembourgish with the wedding of the first in line to the throne this weekend.
Civil ceremony and gala dinner for visiting dignitaries today with a church ceremony, tour of the city and balcony waving ceremony tomorrow.
The place is all a flutter although there are some locals slightly irked by the fact that Stephanie (who is Belgian) has been granted immediate citizenship as opposed to the normal lengthy procedure that other folk have to go through. They are in the minority though, Open air session and firework display in the middle of town near the palace tomorrow evening. Teh happy couple chose the acts themselves and will be among their people for the craic.

Ah it’ll be great. Luxembourg abú.

Just binged it there-the bride to be looks about 80.

When is your citizenship coming through Piles? When we last spoke it was stalled due to questions arising to your passport photo and your present look. Hope it all goes well for you chief

No way man, my hair is who i am.
The language has to be learned and an exam passed in order to become a citizen. Yer wan can’t which is the main reason that people are irked at her being fast tracked.
I’ll not be learning the language.

Princess eugenie of York had a lovely had a lovely wedding today, she married Jack sprat of house brooksbank.