Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

I really hope Joe is invited to the medal presentation, even give him the MC gig.

All the squad have huge time for him.

1 Like

Wexford Clare and even his own county getting the whip from Joe he’s some man

1 Like

He’s an extremely odd man. I presume he doesn’t talk to any of his Galway team mates ?

2 Likes

His articles are not continuing for the club season?

Like a death in the family I’d say

Joe is focusing on his club for the club season.

*golf clubs

2 Likes

Did Joe mention the football at all?

The way Joe has integrated himself into Limerick, he is family now.

Savage dig by Joe on @flattythehurdler

7 Likes

Joe some man for the acerbic zinger.

Kilkenny just stood back and admired them, I wonder did they ask them for autographs afterwards

Clare threw everything at them and still couldn’t beat them. And, even better for Limerick, people in Clare seemed to come away from that game delighted with the result.

And the less said about Cork the better.

There’s no obvious favourite for who will emerge from the pack to challenge Limerick in 2023. It’s reachable for everyone even for Wexford.

My own county Galway can celebrate league wins over Limerick as much as they like, they mean nothing.

13 Likes

I’m going to treat myself to a Camille Thai takeaway tonight, for the week that’s in it.

Joe gives to Limerick so it’s not only right to give something back.

13 Likes

Michael Duignan must be starting to sweat. Joe out to steal his whole act.

3 Likes

Joe is a great, great man.

1 Like

Joe always pens a lovely article.

By god.

@backinatracksuit wont ate Thai food for a year after that.

4 Likes

Would Joe come out of retirement and play with Limerick I wonder? be an awful shame to finish on just the 1 All-Ireland.

2 Likes

Even Joe had a cut at Offaly. Tipp and Dublin as no marks were let off.

1 Like

He only goes after real hurling counties that have a chance to win an AI in the next 10 years

Just ordered the crispy chilli chicken. Herself has gone for the vegetarian pad thai.

To Joe :beers:

5 Likes