Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

“Wheelie Bin”.

“Ah, hawww hawwww”.

3 Likes

Agreed, it is a classic. Although I didn’t come up with it, I think it will forever be associated with me nonetheless.

:smile:

there is nothing worse in oireland than fellas traipsing round funerals they have tenuous connections to

3 Likes

So do thousands of people across the country at their own expense.

Eight posters from this forum attended Tony Keady’s funeral.

You want him to be paid a few for attending funerals. What next? A Joe Canning tax on living in Galway. The Galway gang on here are very insular people.

2 Likes

I’d be happier if he wasn’t whoring himself around the country taking money off community organizations.

2 Likes

Apart from attending funerals of people they would have crossed the road not to speak to.

2 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Fair enough…

…that said I don’t think ‘Brand Joe’ was benefiting too much from driving for over an hour from west Tipp and standing in a bleak open graveyard on a cold and windy February afternoon with the Atlantic breeze cutting through the place. The fact that it was the week after Wexford beat us above in the cunthole Pearse stadium made it all the less pleasant of an experience.

2 Likes

Those lads just hate being at home with the wife and kids.

2 Likes

Nodding in agreement

You don’t have to explain yourself to these blackguards.

If rural Galway posters want to engage in some Shamsplaining, please don’t discourage them.

sure id say he had fuck all else to be doing

Joe Canning prefers attending cremations to burials as he thinks they’re a better source of ash for his hurleys.

1 Like

Sad to see 1950s style Irish begrudgery is still alive and well, some things never change.

3 Likes

Wanking away to your favorite lesbian at 2AM? You need to stop outing yourself as a deviant.

You’re already the leader of pro-sexual abuse online “gang”, pal, and now you’ve outed yourself as a homophobe.

But indulge away all you want in the little fantasies which you’ve just recorded for posterity.

Nice work. :clap:

1 Like

How is calling a lesbian a lesbian homophobic?
You were the one campaigning for a reduced sentence for a child molester pal.
Actual evidence of deviancy from a sick delusional mind. You should really turn yourself in to the Gardai as you are clearly a danger to society.

2 Likes