John Delaney/ tugging off half the forum

Did you play with Frankie Stewart

I did.
A gas man. We were limited in the pubs we could go to around town after matches if he was with us.

1 Like

@Ashman, That aligns to what I heard as well, only the lad actually played for Regional at the start of the season then left the country for a bit is what I heard. His papers werent done right then, apparently.

I grew up with Frankie. Whaddaplaya.

Very hard to see them win so .

By all accounts, no chance.

He used to bring us to McLysaghts after games. He wasnt allowed any closer to town.

:rofl:

The last I heard he had a gaggle of kids.

Had he not a child when he was only 16 or 17 himself?

He did. Heā€™s as prolific at fathering as he was in front of goal. Iā€™d say heā€™s a granda now. Fertile fuckers the stewarts. His auld man is a sound skin.

What about poor Emma. She shouldnā€™t have to put up with the abuse for the sins of her boyfriend

Charlie Haughey gave the pensioners free travel. That doesnā€™t change the fact he was a corrupt cunt.

1 Like

Where did you get that figure mate? ESRI?

Only 183 with a B licence in the whole country? Jesus, they hand Bā€™s out like confetti.

I know a few lads with licences Iā€™d get the impression they are pretty handy to get?

Executive Vice President. :rofl:

Yes, they are

The FAI have been shelling out three grand a month for Delaney to rent a house.

The ownerā€¦Grainne Seoige.

This has been going on for a decade across various houses, according to the Sunday Times.

100%
The world is fked
Iā€™ll post later but a cabal of journos have wanted him out for ages and used a minority of LOI fans and those ybig morons who follow the likes of Celtic and united as well as act the dick at Ireland games to front their cause ā€¦
A decent man

3 Likes

Regional apparently donā€™t have a leg to stand on. If a player is not correctly registered then thereā€™s little comeback, sadly.

Absolutely miserable form from whoever ratted them out though.

1 Like