John Delaney/ tugging off half the forum

Itā€™s great seeing one of our own succeed.

1 Like

Thereā€™ll be the usual begrudgers, which is sad to see. It seems the old addage is true, a prophet is never accepted in his own land.

1 Like

Thereā€™s cunts here whoā€™d be happier to see some bollix from England or Moldova get this gig rather than an Irish man.

4 Likes

Or maybe noone gives a fuck

1 Like

I heard earlier that Mr Delaney was successful in his endeavour but I didnā€™t get details of the vote itself. Iā€™m only seeing now that he sailed through and routed the likes of Englandā€™s David Gill. A really impressive display.

Gill was an outgoing member, i expected him to be re elected
John campaigned earnestly in fairness

People complaining about Della getting more money make me sick. At least he spends the fucking stuff. Heā€™ll buy a big fuck you house and buy a skip of pints in pubs. Itā€™s the likes of him that keep an economy ticking over spending money earned abroad here.

2 Likes

Johnā€™s promotion has also netted the FAI ā‚¬900k in a solidarity payment. The man pays for himself, unreal.

4 Likes

He needs to invest time and money in the LOI -After that I personally couldnā€™t give a fuckā€¦ I think his Irish salary is way out of sync with his peers around Europe who have a lot more to deal with than John does. I wish him the best of luck in his new venture and would love if he moved on to a UEFA role full time and let someone else have a crack at head of FAI.

You seem mighty bitter if someone else does it.

1 Like

Pat Hickey would be an ideal replacement. Transition would be seamless.

John (not unlike the great CJH and @Tassotti ) has outgrown this little island of ours.

1 Like

Whatā€™s this now?

People like John Delaney thrive when they are out of their comfort zone, he needs a bigger Challenge, Iā€™d love to see him become president of UEFA or FIFA

1 Like

Heā€™d be brilliant at FIFA

Dela is one of lifeā€™s good guys

2 Likes

He should buy a set of tracksuit for the girls

Miaow!

Could he run for Pope?

Or NATO