John Kiely - Same old Kiely, 🐐 always winning

Calm down buddy. Ye are also rans for the foreseeable future, just accept that.why wind yourself up about it.

Relax and let him play the “you’re obsessed card”, mate. The internet liaison officer is trying a new tactic to take the heat off Whiny and this approach may very well stop forum posters from other counties in their tracks.

1 Like

:laughing: And yet here you are so wrapped up in our affairs… You couldnt make it up :laughing:

I’ll leave ye to it fancyboys! :pint:

Huge congrats on last weekend’s win mate. Better team by a distance :thumbsup:

Cheers, mate. Hope you enjoyed the razzmatazz in Wexford Park.

Poor whiny John :smiley:

3 Likes

TouchĂŠ. Obviously meant to say penalty.

1 Like

“Our full-forward David Dempsey was clear on goal in the closing minutes, was hacked down by their keeper (Mark Fanning), who injured himself in the process, just a free, no penalty. It should have been a second yellow carded no doubt.”

Just one quote. Said it elsewhere too.

No doubt. You’d need a first yellow to get a second one.

1 Like

We love Davy in Limerick. Sure isn’t his mother from beautiful and famed Shanagolden. Very best of luck with the promotion hunt mate :thumbsup:

What I heard is similar enough I think but didn’t sound like he wanted a penalty, more bemoaning that a penalty cannot be awarded for stopping what was a near certain goal while the chance of a goal from that free was minimal.

Either way, why bring it up? It could never be a penalty so why mention it?

Lads are going to have to pace themselves, there’s no way that the Limerick faithful will maintain this level of rattledness until mid June.

2 Likes

Jaysus @Brimmer_Bradley ye were doin some fair whinging a few moths back when Austin Gleeson wiped seamie whatshisnames eye.

1 Like

Fuck sake. We are all Ireland champions at being rattled. We are going for 44 in a row this year

1 Like

Ah yeah. We were deadly serious about that too. So we were.

2 Likes

We won’t have too. We’ll be gone after the June Bank Holiday

a 6 point win v Kerry on Sunday and half the county will be booking hotels in Dublin for 1st weekend in September.

2 Likes

Fuck that, I think he is dead right to have a moan. Every other county does be moaning about refs, Cody Always moaning about Barry Kelly, Michael Ryan moaning about John O Dwyer getting sent off last year when it was the most blatant red card I have ever seen. Cant remember the last Limerick manager who had a good moan about a ref. The article in the Irish Independent was stupid though.

Post up a link to Michael Ryan’s supposed moaning about Bubbles red card like a good chap.

Ryan didn’t moan about the sending off. He moaned about the one match
ban handed down ( Munster final)