Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

He had his Mike Oliver stats ready to explain away the loss. What a snake.

Roy Keane nailed that moaning arsehole Mourinho here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJyJK-0-hs

6 Likes

Aithnionn ciarog ciarog eile .

1 Like

The Manchester United job is too big for him, he has no idea how to manage Luke Shaw for example, using Davy Fitz type amateur psychology

3 Likes

Come back Louis, all is forgiven.

Is Zlatan going for dollars ??

Would you hang around for that shite under Jose?

Mourinho doesn’t have the skill set to fix the problems at utd - He can come in and organize a team very well and make them very hard to beat but he’s never developed a player in his life and has bought his way in the past - Utd have some young players that need to be shown/ coached but he doesn’t have the skill set … They can write all their academy players off while he is there also - I don’t think he has ever promoted anyone from academy at his previous clubs, and if he did it must have been 1 or 2 max.

Utd have the nucleus of a decent team that I think a good coach could get playing well with one/two additions- If they are going to go down the Jose road they will need to splash big bucks on a number of big names and they will still be left playing muck with no player development.

Putting the boot into Shaw again, classic Mourinho distraction tactics.

My hole. Hon Jose.

1 Like

H’an ta fuck!

That has to be the luckiest run of all time in the Europa this year

Even moreso that Boros?

Yes Middlesbrough faced Roma and Sevilla

Forgot about Roma. They were steeped in some of their matches in that run.

1 Like

Man Utd have faced St. Etienne, Rostov, Anderlecht, Celta and Ajax in the knockout rounds :smile:

3 European greats in there in fairness.

Ah thats hilarious :grinning:

No Man U manager in the 115 history of the club, not Sir Matt not Sir Alex had ever won a trophy in their first season at the helm prior to this season. The Special One has just won three trophies in his first season in the most demanding job in football. He truly is still the Special One.

2 Likes

He was born to manage the club