Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

Keep your nose out of this

3 Likes

It the father was Cicero and the paternal grandmother was Cicero as well, there would appear to have been a union of Cicero and Cicero. A Cicero family tradition dating all the way back to ancient Roman times.

1 Like

Jeff has been destroyed.

1 Like

Can you please change your username it unsettles me.

1 Like

Ah lads are ye entertaining this craic again? :grin:

2 Likes

Time for @Rocko to step in

How can a forward thinking forum allow a poster pick the username of a woman beater

You must be very slow.

My papa was named Cicero Dandi after his grandmother as it was her maiden name. I am Cicero Dandi Jr III, my nephew is Cicero Dandi Jr IV.

3 Likes

You have serious issues man.

2 Likes

The funniest thing of all of this is that he believes his paternal grandmother is his father’s grandmother and not his own :joy:

4 Likes

There’s some serious competition hotting up between @anon32894817 and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy for the honour of most faithful Roman puppy.

Paul McGrath bate his missus and he is your hero.

Why have you not addressed why you’re named after a woman beater and a racist?

I hate paul mcgraff mate

Metoo

He is a wife beater.

1 Like

Yes mate, hillarious :rollseyes:

Jesus but you can really suck the life out of good discussion can’t you.

2 Likes

My paternal grandmother was Elena Cicero-Trancotta, her father Gino Trancotta died while serving in the Spanish Civil War before she was born so she kept the name Cicero.

1 Like

I can’t help it if I’m saddled with the name Geoffrey Boycott and the baggage that now goes with it. I would have thought you of all people saddled with the all the baggage that goes with the name Cicero would have empathised. I’m on record from months back for condemning the indefensible actions of my namesake.

1 Like

You told us lies about your relative being a hurler with Carlow.

You’re an authority on Carlow hurling now?