Jose Mourinho - Busted Flush?

It was actually an incorrect @Il_Bomber_Destro prediction on that particular night in April 2014? What did he call wrong?

Seems like a Chelsea-PSG game from 2014 from the first few posts

Chelsea won that presumably? That @Il_Bomber_Destro was an awful clown, forever getting it wrong.

I can understand why you resent him. Looking back at the audit trail, he destroyed you on a routine basis.

Cringe for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy here. Embarrassing himself in front of the scummy soccer crowd again when he tries to talk soccer. He should stick to what he knows best now, rugby union.

https://twitter.com/TheLowerKenny/status/1075098551565336577

2 Likes

https://scontent.fdub4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/48379264_10158045052501632_7080298736152215552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=8bd33b10d2a1e3895ef5534d7af3b8b1&oe=5C99D0F3

In essence it’s a form of managerial negging: chipping away at the self-esteem of the club until it is no longer able to resist the twin lures of Mourinho’s silver-tongued genius and his lavish demands for transfer investment.

Admittedly this is a far easier sell when you are playing a Liverpool side that had 58 points in 20 games, boasting the triple threat of Sadio Mané, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah. Admittedly Mourinho has had some past success in nullifying the threat of Salah. Alas, leaving him on the bench at Stamford Bridge for a year and then sending him on loan to Fiorentina is no longer a viable option.

Ooooft

1 Like

Jose :clap:

Fair play to him. Jose looks shook though. What happened to him at all at all.

Life, my friend. Life.

RIP.

And watching Kevin De Bruyne and Mo Salah tonight shows him in an even worse light.

I thought Daniel levy was an astute businessman? What a decision to appoint mourihno.

Jose
Jose
Jose

1 Like

Jose
Jose
Jose

They’ll be building statues to him yet. He has Spurs absolutely purring.

They were very unfortunate last season with injuries to Kane and Son. They could be a real dark horse in this seasons title race.

Bale on the bench today. Much stronger team than last year

They’ve recruited well this transfer window. Lo Celso who was their best player last season to come back in from injury still. Kane is on fire again, which is huge for them. Ndombele showing a bit now too. Might be a bit vulnerable at centre back but most teams are even Liverpool now with Virgil out.

I’d make Spurs title contenders.