The Glorious 12th of July

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Was it a fella called Basil Twicenightly that came up with that one Runt? :mad:

I like the Listowel one to be honest, it rhymes better.[/QUOTE]

Who’s Basil Twicenightly? Ya the Listowel one is better but I couldn’t think of what way the last line went.

How about the little one,

“Ask Eton if Patricks well and see how abbey feels”

Not sure if there’s anymore to it.

T’would work well if Eton was a fella’s name like. :mad:

Basil Twicenightly put your rhyme up on AFR there a few weeks ago with the exact same spelling mistake.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]T’would work well if Eton was a fella’s name like. :mad:

Basil Twicenightly put your rhyme up on AFR there a few weeks ago with the exact same spelling mistake.[/QUOTE]

The listowel version? Ya, I had to google it cause I wasn’t sure of how the last line of the listowel version went.

I could change the eton to Ethan!

Ah right. What’s Oliver Brady’s one? “Ballybay for drinking tay, Monaghan for Brandy…”

I also hate the over elaborated triumphant shite that goes along with this but I will be having a quite drink to celebrate my ancestors (and papist backed) victory at the Boyne, and culture in general…Tho the family have converted in the last few generations, Protestants have contributed a lot to this Island and this deserves to be celebrated… The orange order are a shower of cunts however.

Protestants facing 'ethnic cleansing, says Orange leader

Protestants in the North face “ethnic cleansing” despite the peace process, the leader of the Orange Order claimed today.

Orange halls are under attack with paint and petrol bombs and members are targeted on parade, Grand Master Robert Saulters told loyal order members in Ballymoney, Co Antrim.

A Protestant family’s home was targeted by arsonists in a Catholic estate nearby overnight.

Up to 500,000 people were expected to take to the streets of the North today as the Orange Order marching season reaches its pinnacle.

There has been a scaled down security presence at parade flashpoints in recent years and better co-operation between the two communities.

Mr Saulters said: “The thing is we are in a peace process, I would say we are more into a situation of ethnic cleansing, we had seen that in operation on the Ormeau Road in Belfast in the 1970s and it did work for Sinn Fin/IRA. But don’t tell the government that, they may not be able to sleep in their beds at night.”

There were several sectarian attacks in north Antrim over the weekend.

A petrol bomb was thrown at an Orange hall at Main Street in Rasharkin on Sunday evening. It failed to ignite. A 38-year-old man has been charged with attempted arson.

Sectarian graffiti was also daubed on the Orange hall in Rasharkin over the weekend. This separate incident was reported on Saturday morning.

In Fermanagh, the Wattlebridge Orange Hall near Newtownbutler was smoke damaged.

A Protestant family’s home was targeted by arsonists in a mainly Catholic estate in Ballymena, Co Antrim. An Ancient Order of Hibernians hall (nationalist) was broken into on Sunday evening near Ballymoney, Co Antrim.

July 12 parades are being held at 18 venues across the North - taking place this year on the 13th because the 12th was a Sunday - with hundreds of bands and members of hundreds of orange lodges marching, and thousands lining the routes to watch.

The often divisive celebration of the anniversary of the Battle of the Boyne and Protestant King William of Orange’s victory over Catholic King James - 319 years ago - is now being marketed as Orangefest.

Public money has been provided to help sell the event to an international audience and the growing number of tourists visiting the North.

Those in Belfast this year will discover the city is not totally shut up as in past years. The majority of city centre shops and eateries are opening for the first time - but not until the marchers have passed by on their way to a rally on the city outskirts.

They will close about four hours later before the hordes appear on the return journey.

Belfast is the key centre, but three flagship Twelfths in Bangor and Banbridge, Co Down and Larne, Co Antrim, are also being used to promote the event and are expected to attract tens of thousands of spectators.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/protestants-facing-ethnic-cleansing-says-orange-leader-418535.html#ixzz0L9MctxRE&C

Sure l’m an Ulster Orangeman, from Erin’s isle I came,
To see my British brethren all of honour and of fame,
And to tell them of my forefathers who fought in days of yore,
That I might have the right to wear, the sash my father wore! :guns:

Why are these lepers doing most of their marching today?

Stuff kicking off up North tonight.

Few petrol bombs and rocks being thrown at police.

Cos they don’t do things on Sundays - they still maintain that religious belief. Shops are only allowed open for a few hours on Sundays.

The us and them posts from posters does no one any favours. Trouble while unwelcome appears to be mainly a few hundred youths and on a relatively small scale

Is it true the RUC are firing plastic bullets at children, larry?

Tommie Gorman was reporting that there was a strong Dissedent Republican presence at the riots in Ardoyne.

:rolleyes:

Don’t you mean the PSNI

Don’t you mean the PSNI[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Eh, no.

Only used water cannon as far as I know. Been relatively quiet around my area thankfully so hopefully it stays that way…

No fan of the sectarian OO
Don’t think that you can compare them to a church to be honest- they are a triumphalist sectarian drinking club living in the past. They should be outlawed in the North as a bigoted organisation. Its a shame that they are allowed tramp down around Rosnowlagh- having lived in Donegal for 2 years I could never understand why they were allowed. All the men behind the wire barstool republicans went missing when that parade was on. Its pathetic that our taxpayers money is funding them.

Shower of cunts that is all. :smiley: :rolleyes:

Look at this simpleton’s socks

http://www.lol1310.com/2orange.gif

Lol…

Jesus the untionists come across fair bad in the media. The Grand Master or Wizard or something of the orange order was on the last word there and he threatened to hang up within thirty seconds because Matt Cooper said the 12th of July marches were an annual flashpoint. Threw out some claims of ethnic cleansing against protestants in northern ireland then. Matt Cooper was asking him what was the point of an openly sectarian organisation in this day and age, one that doesn’t catholics or women to join. Your man replyed that they indeed do allow women to join to which Cooper replied “as long as they’re not catholic women is it?”.

Your man went on some ramble then about the history of orchestrated violence by Rome against orangemen on the 12th of July since 1795 and that’s the cause of all the trouble. There’s no doubt about, whether they’re right or wrong the shinners play the game a hell of a lot better.