Juventus last night- Perfection

Juventus played the perfect game last night and it was a joy to watch

the way they played last night emphasized why Italian football is the most successful football of all

tactically amazing, cynical,skillful - they had everything

that was the greatest footballing performance of all time

Signing in.

What a team.

I’ve loved Juventus ever since my other team murdered a number of their fans in the mid 80’s.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 737163, member: 168”]Signing in.

What a team.

I’ve loved Juventus ever since my other team murdered a number of their fans in the mid 80’s.[/quote]

:clap:

thats a proper connection right there

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 737154, member: 80”]Juventus played the perfect game last night and it was a joy to watch

the way they played last night emphasized why Italian football is the most successful football of all

tactically amazing, cynical,skillful - they had everything

that was the greatest footballing performance of all time[/quote]

You are so right. The reason Juventus are such a good side is that they have so many Italians in their side. I believe it was Fabio Capello who coined the term “tactically perfect”. Juventus were tactically perfect last night. I’ve always sad that the North Italian temperament is one of the world’s wonders.

It is a joy to behold, Totti.

50% of Uruguayans have Italian heritage, Luis Suarez definitely inherited the North Italian temperament.

he said it about the Prince of madrid fernando redondo…what a fookin player…:clap:

juve have been seriously underestimated due to celtic´s unforced errors…juve will be hard bet…

Juventus had bribed the ref and were on drugs

A Roma fan admiring the North Italian temperament. You’re no real Roma man Totti. Thank God for genuine supporters like myself and Bandage who curse the condescending cunts from the north.

You are a flip flopper and the Judas of Rome. I have a lot of respect for those from the north of the peninsula as they possess such class and intelligence. I generally dislike the southerners as they are more backward and uncouth. Romans embody the good points of both the Northerners and the Southerners as we are very classy and sophisticated people but we are also more principled and feisty and that generally leads to us not being as successful as the cunning Northerners.

Totti clamped.

Fingal Raven :popcorn:

+1

sometimes when I travel south it feels like Im not in my homeland

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 737523, member: 80”]+1

sometimes when I travel south it feels like Im not in my homeland[/quote]

:rolleyes:
The true fragrance of the Italian spirit is to be found in the meadows of Calabria and the bustling rustic streets of Naples and Palermo

Nothing new so…

The true fragrance of the Italian spirit is to be found in the meadows of Calabria and the bustling rustic streets of Naples and Palermo[/quote]

Or in the uncollected rubbish