Keane surely on the verge of sack

:p[quote=“caoimhaoin”]NCC - You sir are a retard.

On Keane, poor judgement has cost him, he bought alot of talented but troubled players, it will be a miracle if he survives to the end of the season. I have a feeling they’ll give him until after the January window, and if its not going well they’ll start getting ready for next year, and duely bring in a new manager.
I think Keane thought because he was a bit of a tearaway he could change alot of these guys, but from listening to reports of the some recent matches it seems some of the players don’t give a dam.
A Cork hurler once told me he’d never dream of becoming a manager because he couldn’t expect all the squad to be as committed as himself, maybe that has happened here.[/quote]

yeah,varga ,wallace & mcshane are all troubled but talended players, rough diamonds if you may :smiley:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”].
A Cork hurler once told me he’d never dream of becoming a manager because he couldn’t expect all the squad to be as committed as himself, maybe that has happened here.[/quote]

i.e so committed they refuse to pull on the jersey

How is Andy Reid playing :D?

replaced by liam miller:D

Roy keanes sunderland fans booed them off at half time & one of roy keanes sunderlands fans threw his season book at the traitor

a shambles of a club this last few months, old trafford next saturday and no optimism, knowing his form and with nobody else to blame in his current position the man will walk id say by christmas.

interesting the amount of empty seats there today, and with the fans streaming out after 70 minutes this cant continue, quin has the patience of a saint but what does he do now? sack the cunt or wait till he walks…surely its only a matter of waiting game

oh, and one other thing, that ridiculous fucking beard…

Christ, when a shit team like Bolton is toying with you on your own patch it doesn’t bode well.

Well i try to keep it balanced, but he just came out with tired old crap. I in fact agree he hasn’t got it right in the last 6-8 months, no doubt about that.
If you read the rest of my post it’s pretty obvious.

Whoever said it was a player from the present(or recent past)?

just working on supposition based on your postings on the cork thread and your sources of info

Would know more the 1986 and 1990 bunch than anyone to be honest, even though i was same age as most of the present troublemakers and would have played against them.

The man in question in fact hasn’t even coached an U-10 team until this year.

in a haze driving to work this morning, either newstalk or radio 1 had an interview with dunphy comming up after 8am, anyone hear it?

would love to know what the dunph thinks now of his great hero, or did he changed his tune after being jilted by the traitor a few years ago.
anyone got the low down on this?

[quote=“HBV*”]in a haze driving to work this morning, either newstalk or radio 1 had an interview with dunphy comming up after 8am, anyone hear it?

would love to know what the dunph thinks now of his great hero, or did he changed his tune after being jilted by the traitor a few years ago.
anyone got the low down on this?[/quote]

Ya it was on Radio 1. He basically spun out the facts, that Keane had spent more than Arsenal, United and Real Madrid in the past two seasons, that being a great player doesn’t mean you’ll be a great manager and that the new american owner (who’s this?) will looking at how much money he has spent relative to his league position. They have 3 big league games coming up in the next few weeks and the Dunph reckons that if he doesn’t produce the goods in these he’ll get the road.

Heard the Dunphy interview too. In fairness RK Sunderland is a hard sell as to where it is. But then on the flip side Newcastle and Middlesboro are in the same boat and they might not get great quality but it’s enough to keep them in the Premiership on a regular basis.

Strange situation really. As Dunphy pointed out, he bought David Healy for 1.4 million only to drop him to the stiffs after 3 weeks. Other players are MIA too or sent out on loan.

I’d be a supporter of Keane to be fair, think he did a good job bringing the club from bottom of the championship to winners in one season (no mean feat, championship is a tough league to win, never mind from the start that RK Sunderland had at the time) but at the minute he doesn’t seem to be doing it. Plus, if you look at McShane for example, now I don’t know is he playing at right back for Hull because of injuries but he’s playing with a club that are doing alright. Again, I’ve only seen him for Ireland and he’s no great shakes but it goes to show that if you put a player like McShane into a good system run by a competent manager he’ll do well.

What odds on WBA, Blackburn and RK Sunderland going down?

[quote=“Locke”]
What odds on WBA, Blackburn and RK Sunderland going down?[/quote]

fancy West Ham at 11/4 to go down…i’d say there’ll be a clear out in January to pay off money given to Sheff United…

With our top player Carlton Cole signing a new 5 yr deal we’ll be okay!!

11/4 look long odds. Wham are in deep trouble. I’d say Liverpool will knock us for 6 tonight.

There is always something about Liverpool home games against poor performing teams that makes me think that the opposition will get a point. Until that first goal goes in I can’t relax. I have a feeling that it could be another frustrating 0-0 tonight – particularly seeing that we are without Torres.

If West Ham keep hold of the imperious Craig Bellamy then they’ll definitely stay up. But if they don’t then it’ll be touch and go for them. I’m not sure about Keane now. I think he’s looking for a bit of sympathy with his ‘maybe I’m not the right man for the job’ comments post Saturday’s game. He’s waiting for the ‘of course you are Roy, you’re great’ response from the supporters and players. Anything could happen. After their Chris Sutton inspired success in the 1990s, Blackburn are now a real nothing club and Paul Ince is a prick of the highest order. I wouldn’t mind them going down.

Time for the 20m striker to get his finger out so.

The imperious Craig Bellamy - 10 appearances this season, 1 goal.

Horrendously over rated, injury prone troublemaker. Was good for a couple of years at Newcastle and Hughes got the best out of him at Blackburn for the year he was there. At 29 he aint likely to see that form again and West Ham should get rid of him first off it they need cash. They badly need to keep a hold of Upson, Parker and Green. Harry Houdini is short in these positions by the way.