KIB Man Return Date - Prediction Thread

This self-imposed exile may turn out to be the longest yet but I expect him to be back in May to gloat about Aston Villa avoiding relegation

I predict that KIBman will return on Friday the 13th of September this year, and he is gonna take this place down. :eek:

The next humiliating defeat Celtic suffer may bring him out sooner than May, but I predict the great man will not be seen until the Munster football Semi final in June between Limerick v Clare.

The place is not the same without him, at least we can all agree on that

He’ll be back just after he pulls off another ‘Ger Loughnane is dead’ internet hoax.

If Rocko were to leave would he return? I think all posters would be happy with that compromise.

I have it on good authority that Rocko is the reason behind Dunphs exile also.

Would Donal Og Cusack be available to act as an intermediary between Rocko[/USER] & [USER=208]KIB man? Kev?

The only poster we should be picketing to post as regularly as he used to is:

Flano.

That man is the heart and soul of this forum.

[quote=“Rintintin, post: 743953, member: 207”]If Rocko were to leave would he return? I think all posters would be happy with that compromise.

I have it on good authority that Rocko is the reason behind Dunphs exile also.[/quote]

Anyone know where Dunph is, i require his input before i head to romford dog track tonight.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 743956, member: 9”]The only poster we should be picketing to post as regularly as he used to is:

Flano.

That man is the heart and soul of this forum.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Long gone are the days when yourself and Flano were arch enemies.

The Rocko = Eoin McDevitt theory grows legs…

First Dunph and now KIB!?? Fuck this.:mad:

and in their place, Carryharry and Horsebox

Thanks pal, means alot.

I don’t think mickee is ever going to accept us buddy.

Fucked if i care either way, horse. :smiley:

:eek:

He’ll be back on Thursday.

KIB will be back. pity rocko didnt last longer in his exile