Kilkenny GAA thread

Threecastles would be in the parish of Tulla.

Lester Ryan after quitting the panel according to my sources.

1 Like

was your source @dodgy_keeper and the Indo 7 hours ago?

3 Likes

Sorry didn’t see that or missed it in other threads.

1 Like

Fair play

1 Like

Did Walsh Park get a nomination?

2 Likes

Any concerts this year?

It’s not seen much action in recent years. No wonder the surface is good.

Great win for Callan over the knuckledraggers from Mooncoin last night, 2-14 to 1-13. Revenge is sweet.

Tullaroan hammered Graigue in their derby with Tullogher accounting for Glenmore with a handy 7 point win scoring 4 goals in the process.

More games today in round 3 of the Intermediate league.

KK hurling, back at the top table :honeybee:

Another tight one won today buh. The better team and deservedly won 0-19 to 2-12 agin Lisdowney.
Tight group though, 3 teams on 5 points after 4 games. Mooncoin the only pointless team in it on the bottom and if Fenians beat them this evening it will leave 4 teams on 5 points and 1 on 4 points going into the last round.
Last game v Fenians will be real squeaky bum stuff.

1 Like

I think the other group in the inter is loaded. Ye are on the soft side. I wouldn’t be surprised if the 4 semi finalists came from it. GBC, TT, TR and Tullaroan would be my semi finalist predictions

Inclined to agree with you. Other group is going as you’d expect a group to go - clear cut stuff.
All we’re worried about is staying up to be honest.

The ‘Downey were top, that was an important win and let there be now doubt. With 19 points I’ll have to assume young Power was on song with the frees

The Fenians won. They are actually scoring this year

1 Like

KK intermediate hurling is box office

1 Like

Rang the auld bouy to get the load down on the game v Lisdowney yesterday, the big man was inside in Larchfield at a Specials game v Ballyragget. After saying yesterday’s game was “a right good game” and “the group is fair tight” he went silent while Callan rattled a goal in to put two points in it v St Pats. Told me then he’d ring me back later, which he won’t! Jaysus the man loves the ‘Lockes :smiley: :ukraine::ukraine:

2 Likes

The Lockes were playing the Emeralds at the Specials grade, they SMASHED it for a finish 3-22 to 4-12. The auld boy got the jerseys mixed up :smiley:
:ukraine::ukraine:

Was that your auld Lad’s first match?

5 Likes

Whats the specials grade

Junior B and below was called Special Junior for years until it was deemed non pc. Still affectionately called ‘the Specials’

4 Likes