Kilkenny GAA thread

Still known as special junior in Threecastles chief

1 Like

It will always be the specials to me.

2 Likes

Blue and yellow and green and white are difficult to tell apart in fairness

He thought Urlingford were Ballyragget. Let’s give my 77 year old father a break, eh?

And the Lockes play in Saffron and Blue :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d say yer ould lad will have a few tonight. Hon the Lockes.
Beat Fenians by a goal, top the group, league final v toblerone next weekend but most importantly, relegation no longer a possibility. Oh yes indeed.

1 Like

Will give him a shout there now but I’d say he’s ventured into the Wheel for one. Great result, we won’t fear the Toblerone lads!!

1 Like

Toblerone, out on its own.

I had to have that one explained to me…

Thats a lovely jersey @locke

1 Like

It really is.

Spoke to the auld boy, Callan were full value for the win. Backs hurled well, midfield not so good and the introduction of subs made the difference. Johnstown didn’t have much to offer with their subs. JJ played between the two defensive lines as a sweeper. They were 6 points up at half time after benefitting from a strong wind.

We have a shot to nothing against Tullaroan in the league final, through to the quarters in the championship and aren’t involved in a relegation battle. Fair play to Nailer, Andy and Stewie for steering the potential juggernaut that is John Lockes GAA club so far this year.

Hon d’Lockes!

3 Likes

Relegation Semi.

Thomastown 2-13 Moincoin 1-10

1 Like

Hup bejaysus, league champions :clap::grinning:

2 Likes

Got the lowdown. Came from 6 points down to win by a point. Bench did their job again. We’re in bonus territory now. It’s like ‘93 all over again

2 Likes

The draws

1 Like

No offence mate but it looks rigged .

Don’t know if there’s seedings or not, most likely there are. That might explain it

1 Like

Tis like a primary schools arts and crafts session. You can nearly smell the pritt-stick

3 Likes

Four teams who finished in top 2 in the two groups of six in league section are kept apart.

1 Like

Did Ben and Jerry put that together for you?

1 Like

Lisdowney v freshford probably the standout game from all those.should be a good bit of cut in it. The rest of the games outside of ballyhale and the boro seem a bit meh.

Th’oull hot balls were in action maybe?