Kilkenny GAA thread

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Hon d’Lockes!!

What’s the other semi? How’s intermediate faring out?

Piltown and O’Loughlins on the other semi.

Intermediates at semi stage. Graigue, Glenmore and Tullaroan through. One more to come due to a 1st round replay. Lisdowney and I don’t know who else

1 Like

Lisdowney are playing Ballyragget Sunday morning in the other quarter final. Should be cracker.

1 Like

Who do ye expect to win the intermediates?

Apparently we’re hurling very well at the moment, even the ould lad is praising them, but I hear Slieverue are a big physical outfit. We are not, and this could cause us problems like it did in the final agin Mooncoin last year.

2 Likes

Dunno but a Graiguie v Toblerone final would be good craic.

I’d imagine a Lisdowney Ballyragget championship replay wouldn’t be for the faint hearted either

Tullaroan

1 Like

Not a replay. Lisdowney beat tullogher in replay hence the hold up. Whoever wins this game will be hard beat. Should be epic. Ballyragget have more marquee players but the cunts have a soft underbelly.

1 Like

It’s amazing the hurlers and talent Tullaroan have had the past 10-15 years to have never won anything and to be scrapping away in intermediate

Bar Tommy and Padraig they haven’t really. They’d been on the slide for a while before they went down.

1 Like

Boherlahan Dualla wear the Sash too. They’d be associated with Tubberadora though so that makes sense.

IMG_1480

1 Like

They have some younger ones coming now, Liam Keoghan’s son has been very good for them and is huge for a young lad.
They were fairly threadbare for a few years up to their relegation though.

What age is he? Heard about him years ago

I think about 19, older than minor anyway.

Will he make it would ya say? We need the players, nothin comin through… :pensive:

Looking at him now, I’d have to say yes but who knows? I think the Ballyhale Mullens are worth keeping an eye on, mitochondrial DNA and all that

One of those chaps got a real bad injury a couple of weeks ago in the senior club, dislocated knee and cruciate wrote off I believe

Tullaroan have had some players the last 10 years and not do much.

Young Tommy Walsh is another good lad coming as well.