Kilkenny Hurling

KK’s rep is in the gutter m8. Don’t be playing the fool.

Senior All Ireland champions pal! Our rep is grand.

You can fool yourself all you like with patting yourselves on the back convincing yourselves everything is nice and fine and rosey in the garden but the real truth is people can see through what happened. Sadly hurling is in a very precarious position of going down the toilet. Maybe ott but where does it go from here? There are no rules or very little rules now every time KK play in big matches. They have utterly and completely changed the face of the game. Cody’s very public gall interfering with refs is so utterly scandalous it’s hardly believable that it’s true but unfortunately for the rest of the hurling world it is true.

So are there any KK men willing to firstly admit you have some serious work to do on your image and secondly what are you going to do about it?

Is this Kid Chocolate?

1 Like

Whoever it is, it’s a refreshing new angle.
Let’s see where it goes from here.

2 Likes

The kk kids here mumbling to each other when it’s been clearly put up to them. Not a man amongst them.

Informative rating,

You’re spot on pal. I, for one, am shellshocked at your opinions.
Did you think of them all by yourself?

Kipper is spot on lads, it’s time to confess to our crimes against hurling.

Surely we could donate some all-Ireland medals to the poor misfortunate types from the lesser counties.

Fuck em over the ditch there and we’ll pick them up

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Cunts with their 36 All Irelands

In fairness they always knew the house was in Danesfort. What they didn’t know at the time was that the young lads running around the front lawn were going to be tasty hurlers. Looking back now it seems comical that the bishop and all got involved. But back then it was fairly serious stuff with the 'Bridge lads going ape shit and stories that the two young boys were being dragged off to training in Danesfort crying.

FAO @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

No. This lad is thicker.

1 Like

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/809/100033/0/Ireland-AM

Looks like Jackie wants to win 10*

*7 or 8

Congrats @Piles_Hussain and @Locke, good win for your lot in the minor B final. It was a good entertaining game, John Power’s sons were centre back and centre forward.

1 Like

Yep, great news for the club and a huge sigh of relief from the management and club heads that they won I’d imagine.
Beating dunamaggin is a nice little cherry on top as well.

1 Like

I’m hearing rumours that Cody won’t get to pick the refs for their 2 games this year.

Now I must stress this is what I’ve heard. NOT FACT. I’m a realist.
I couldn’t see Cody facing into a championship campaign with that type of doubt hanging over the team.

@Piles_Hussain & @Locke

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.838824229571843.1073741870.693278824126385&type=3

1 Like

What’s he holding?