Kilkenny Hurling

Nice little plate for carrying shots of Mikey Finn’s.

A fucking plate I ask ya.

#disgraceful

Hungry cunts, you wouldn’t give a plate to an U11 Town League winning team.

1 Like

A fuckin plate.
Maybe it’s a cunning ploy to reduce underage alcoholism

2 Likes

That young lass top left isn’t a fan.

1 Like

:grinning:

Fuck, that’s @Tassotti 's plate.

1 Like

Was it hurling or football they won?

Neither, it was an auld B title

1 Like

Special minor?

Must have been cold enough down there in Kilkenny, the Dunamaaggin goalie was wearing a coat.

One of the supposed Irish origin names of Dunnamaggin is Dun na mBogàn, The Fort of the Soft Young Men.

1 Like

That really sums up Noel Hickey

Was at the game today, even had the bantz with Piles’ auld boy at half time. John Powers young lads were indeed playing with one in mid field and the other centre forward and on the frees. James, the latter had a stormer and scored the vast majority of the ‘Lockes’ points. He’ll probably get the motm but I thought Ryan Bergan was class too.
Level at half time at 0-8 all I think Dunnamaggin got all their scores from place balls. Callan started cagey but really came into it from the start of the second half. The 6 point margin flattered our neighbours as we should have stuck a few goals near the end.
Not often the 'Lockes win a county, delighted to have seen it, 'hon d’Lockes bouy!!!

2 Likes

Going from the picture on the previous post…

Not a poppy in sight. :clap:

1 Like

Is this the KK equivalent of the Haka?

1 Like

Dunnamaggin were trying for a goal in the last few minutes and the lines had just been cleared when the ref blew it up. Our number seven there, Ryan Bergin had some game tbf.

Ok, that would explain why the young fella in front of the goalie there has a bit of a horn alright.