Kilkenny Hurling

It is . For all the talk about hurling it is largely a 3 county game . The era in the 90 co-incided with the B3 all being poor . Currently all 3 are below average I would think .

It would suggest we should be handing out asterisks for the All Ireland won in those eras.

No . Just that is the reality . Sport is about peaks and troughs .

Very disingenuous - Limerick have put in a lot of work underage for 7/8 years now - you cant just dismiss their achievements by saying the others are shite -

1 Like

he constantly denigrates it the cunt

Clare purged themselves to get to the summit in the 90’s. Yerra but everyone else was shite

1 Like

God bless JP for allowing this work happen.

1 Like

He’s a bollix.

For most of the 130 odd years of the Championship, it has. Changing though. Tipperary have been mostly a one a decade a team for over half a century now. Cork have been finished for nearly a decade and a half now and Kilkenny are finished now. Limerick/Galway to dominate as the new superpowers.

I never said they are shite . They are far from it but to be truthful none of the are at their average standard at present . Not 1 of the current cork defence would make the 1999 to 2006 team , kk were in decline in 2015 but currently are well behind that team and Tipp have regressed based on what I have seen .

Lk , Waterford , Clare and Galway have fabulous teams that are the fruit of huge work at club , schools and board level .

1 Like

“we” :joy: would you ever fuck off with yourself you little yapping jack russell

3 Likes

Was this the game where “Hopper” McGrath somehow avoided jail time for his sickening assault?

All well and good but last year’s U21 final was between Tipp and Cork and minor final was between Kilkenny and Galway.

Hopefully us little fishes can win an auld title here and there when the big sharks are asleep.

Has Cody allowed you talk again?

I see ye’ve taken our place in the long grass.

Sweeney possibly calling time on Cody here

behind a pay wall Mike

All this praise of Limerick is sickening.

3 Likes

It’s rightly doing my head … cunts… the sooner they go back to sneering at us the better.

1 Like

In fairness to Limerick, in a year of exceptional minor teams, they had the best minor team in the country in 2013, and were robbed. So the work they’ve been doing at underage level goes back at least 10 years. It’s not undeserved success.

5 Likes

Dont shoot the mrsssnger