Kilkenny Hurling

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 937320, member: 363”]I’ve seen elsewhere on teh interwebs that Doobla have beaten our minors today, in Nowlan Park, by 2-8 to 0-3.
wtf fuck :eek:[/QUOTE]

Confirmed. Sakes!

This is not good

When will the EGM be held?

Laois & Dublin straight into the Semi’s. :clap:

Score in Laois Offaly match?

Laois 0-26 Offaly 3-14.

3 years in a row Laois have beaten Offaly at this level. We have the cunts.

In Pat we trust :clap:

How in the fuck did two Kilkenny schools get to the ai final?
Does the amalgamated dublin colleges team not exist any more or did none of them bother with school at all.

High scoring too Laois and Offaly. Can’t believe a kk team only scored three points.

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 937397, member: 363”]How in the fuck did two Kilkenny schools get to the ai final?
Does the amalgamated dublin colleges team not exist any more or did none of them bother with school at all.[/QUOTE]
I would assume the two school teams’ better players would be overage for minor

Unlikely.

Unless they are all a bit slow and got held back a few years.

I suppose.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 937395, member: 180”]Laois 0-26 Offaly 3-14.

3 years in a row Laois have beaten Offaly at this level. We have the cunts.

:clap:
In Pat we trust [/QUOTE]
Laois and Galway are the new Lords of Leinster, they will dominate hurling in the province for the next 20 years or so.

Hurling coaching has moved on. Templates recorded and publications exist, no longer the property of the few…

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 937397, member: 363”]How in the fuck did two Kilkenny schools get to the ai final?
Does the amalgamated dublin colleges team not exist any more or did none of them bother with school at all.[/QUOTE]

thats what I was wondering too. the Wexford colleges team wasnt that great, yet beat the south Dublin schools. And our minors this year arent exactly world beaters, and I wasnt that impressed by Dublin either in the first round game, average enough I thought. very surprised to see that result, and the extent of it moreso

Possible that they said to themselves after Kierans and CBS got to the Colleges final that all they had to do is turn up.
Important lesson that lads have to learn.

Six Kieran’s lads on team seemingly. 3 points really is abject.

Desperate. Dublin beating us at minor is nothing new, but 3 fucking points in 60 minutes of hurling by a Kilkenny minor hurling team is abysmal.

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 937435, member: 258”]Possible that they said to themselves after Kierans and CBS got to the Colleges final that all they had to do is turn up.
Important lesson that lads have to learn.[/QUOTE]
Yes, its about more than just turning up.

schools hurling is winter hurling and the spine of most schools teams these days are 18.5 and overage for minor

I see that cunt Canice Picklington was trying to make excuses on twitter for this result.

Gerrard :confused: