Kilkenny Hurling

I bet the prick hasn’t even paid his subs.

I hate the way we are subsidising cunts like that.

Where can we find you on Twitter? You seem a knowledgeable chap.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=z7KQie8OKWxU.kHw1Gk66OlwI&usp=sharing

Cody ratified for another year

McGarry, Dempsey and Lyng all stay on as selectors

He’ll be found out, the cunt.

“Yerrah Jacqui shur” we’ll keep going, it’s all about the Walsh Cup (possibly donated by lapsed poster The Link Walsh)…So the cycle moves on, another Spring of tough tribal battles, a meaningless NHL and progression to the Buisness End of the year, the same old story…

It’ll take someone like Pa Ward from Love/Hate to take Cody out…#unmoveableobject

He doesn’t like being run at. Why don’t lads run at him?

Waterford legend Liam Chuck O’Connor doing his bit to help hurling in the weaker counties taking over as manager of the Village.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1051198, member: 706”]Waterford legend Liam Chuck O’Connor doing his bit to help hurling in the weaker counties taking over as manager of the Village.[/QUOT

The Chuck piece interests me, has he a chip-shop by any chance?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Boxtyeater, post: 1051214, member: 246”][/QUOTE]
Knowing Chuck he might have eaten a chip shop.

In fairness I think he got the nickname from Chuck Connors Thrillseekers

Getting rid of that Cody lad as selector was a priority. Hasn’t a clue at this level. Terrible track record. Waterford legend Chuck is sound enough and hurled for years for Village so hopefully decent appointment

Have they the makings of a winning team?

I am out of the scene a long time but I don’t think so. A few v good veterans and a few v good minors but lacking real talented lads in their prime They should be doing better though. They didn’t win a knock out game under last set up. Big achievement this year was sorting massive debt issues

Nuncio Road is sold now so that will help. They/You have some set up outbox the Kells road now. There was an army of stewards there the evening of the Ballyhale / Danesfort match.
They need some forwards, Eoin Larkin carrying the others. In the last minutes of the Clara game when they needed goals, you could see him shouting at the other forwards to get out of his way.

I see Good Counsel College won the All Ireland Junior Hurling Final against Midleton CBS today.

That would pretty much sum up the opinion of anyone outside of the Ross district to it. A Wexford school with a majority of Wexford players on the team and panel who win an all Ireland hurling title and you’d barely hear a whisper about it from our over active social media Wexford twitter etc. In fact, they haven’t even acknowledged it at all yet, just had re tweets from the horse trainer Aidan O Brien who said it was going to extra time.

I found out via @Wexford_People.

Proves my point. The Wexford Gaa account would tweet about seeing someone in a back yard hurling, yet fail to keep any sort of track of one of their own schools in a top grade all Ireland hurling final. They’d give more coverage to a Roinn 5 Rackard camogie final.