Kilkenny Hurling

Again I didn’t say that, you just wish I did. Refs give allowance if players are trying to break tackles, wind up for shots etc. Not ideal but it happens, roughly every minute of every game, ever.

You are suggesting, that after five steps you can pull the helmet off a lad and start punching him repeatedly, and it’s not a foul, because of that one extra step. You are an idiot, I know it’s futile pointing that out to someone with your capacity but I have to try and make you self aware.

I think its pretty clear to see you instigated this conversation, like you do the vast majority of the time

:rofl:

Clearly a red card and if the ref hasn’t yet blown the whistle then also a foul. If the ref had already blown the whistle it should be treated as an off the ball incident. 5 steps is nothing to worry about, if after 8 or 9 steps the ref still hasn’t blown the whistle then its terrible refereeing

I don’t think you understand the rules of the game

Should that penalty in 09 have been a penalty or a free out for steps?

Stop replying to me. Please. You are not worth the hassle. Clear blatant dangerous foul in the box, a definite penalty, up around the neck too so could have been a red card

So your stance is that you can take as many steps as you want as long as you get fouled at some stage. Thanks for clarifying that

Maybe invest in a rule book in your spare time you utter simpleton

Eh, we’ve been bypassed since 1997, pal!

The Galway GAA fan is similar to the liverpool football fan, always the victim, never their fault.

Its only a few Galway weirdos on here tbf. The majority of them are fine. @maroonandwhite is deranged and the new lad seems to be following in his footsteps

Now I have to reply to the forum sycophant. Where is this ignore function @Rocko

Galway blew winning positions in 12 and 15, were out fought and outhurled by Limerick for 60 mins last year, were beaten by a better cork team in 2005, but still underperformed. Fault lies with Galway in all these losses.

The subject of this debate is 2009, when tipp imagined they were the victims, and the loss wasn’t their fault, when it was benny Dunne’s and others fault for blowing it. And not one word from tipp about times when referees have won them games, 89, 01, waterford last year, always yeahbutwhatabout. I and other Galway posters were straight on here saying Limerick minors were robbed by that hawkeye shite, Derry were rode in pearse stadium in the qualifiers a few years ago. Tipp posters just lack the common decency and intelligence to admit same. Total contrast to tipp people I know in real life. Maybe it’s just a few cranks that stain this site with their presence.

:joy:

That’s it mate, let it all out, you’ll feel better afterwards

Not to mention Cody is doing it without the incredible financial doping.

1 Like

So no comeback as always. There’s none for the truth i guess.

Lads, can ye take this petty bickering elsewhere.

You’re disturbing our mourning

4 Likes

That’s it mate, keep going

there’s a communal outpouring of emotion going on from the weaker counties. We have truly taken over. Hurling is not in a good place

House private . No flowers .

2 Likes

Ye will still be in the quarters at least

donations in lieu to the Tipp/Galway/Kilkenny county boards.