Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

Delete that ffs. Have some sort of class.

1 Like

The tight pitch in Kilkenny will suit Limerick.

2 Likes

I’ll bring a snack box

Time has gone into slow motion since the draw on Monday morning.
I hope the lads are running around after each other with chainsaws in training.

1 Like

As good a way to pick 15 as any. The Lattedrinkers will struggle to make it having never encountered anything bigger than a hedge trimmers before, but that’s probably no harm.

1 Like

http://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/id-gladly-sweep-the-streets-for-50-years-as-iong-as-i-get-the-most-out-of-my-kilkenny-career-hogan-35876735.html

Richie Hogan is very tight according to himself.

Bizarre thought process. Can’t manage primary teaching and hurling.

Complains about the travel yet would walk into a job in Kilkenny.

Likes to 'Do hurling everyday.

Another full time hurler…wonder will Richie get the same abuse as McGrath for giving up teaching…thought it was bizarre the way he says he can walk into a teaching job whenever he decides to go back…it may be true for a hurler but last time I looked, there was fuck all jobs out there for teachers!

Career break gives him 5 years with job kept for him. Comes across fairly thick in that but sure you never know what was actually said.

He’s obsessive … Trains 2-3hrs a day … His problem is that he over trains as he is a perfectionist.

It’s a curse many of us are afflicted with

1 Like

What a load of bollox. How could you save a huge amount of money on a teacher’s salary, they get paid nothing. Glanbia are probably forking out for this lad as well.

And says he is still based in Dublin? Surely be a whole pile cheaper live in KK and cut out all travel time and costs as well. Suppose handy be in Dublin close at hand for any photoshoots or sponsorship gigs that might come up

2 Likes

Dont understand his logic . He says he’s broken up after the 120km drive for training but still lives in Dublin when he is on a career break.

What’s the handicap bet

Limerick to beat Kk @ChocolateMice ?

And he also insults street sweepers the little prick.

1 Like

We started at 11/4 but are out to 7/2 now. Might chance a Hail Mary 50 on us.

Very strange article. Is he throwing the toys out of the pram? It’s almost like he’s saying " listen lads, sort me out here or I’m gone"

I think he might be looking at what is replacing those leaving and think …

Possibly. Either way, I don’t think he’s a happy camper and hopefully that might auger well for us