Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

Tickets bought. Grace stand. In or around the 45 at the Oloughlin end.
Cm on to fuck.

3 Likes

Richie is in a bad way, crippled with the back

1 Like

I shall be deep in enemy territory tomorrow soaking in the atmosphere.

Is Michael Fennelly definitely injured?

I’ll have the full low down tomorrow, kid… Don’t believe a word from these cunts.

1 Like

They won’t know until they have finished putting him back together and try and get him to walk.

Where did you get the ticket?

I shall see you there pal. Think the seating is unassigned.

https://ticketsie.queue-it.net/?c=ticketsie&e=gaa35650&q=8cfb77bd-e43d-4a10-acff-be31cdbacaa6&t=https%3A%2F%2Fgaa.tickets.ie%2FBooking%2FEventTickets%2F35650%2Fgaa-all-ireland-shc-qualifiers-round-1-kilkenny-v-limerick-nowlan-park-1-July-2017&cid=en-GB

Cc @Smark

1 Like

Limerick need to go with pace for this and really go for it. Dont think their full backline or their nerve will hold up in a shoot out though and I can’t see Kiely willing to drop the likes of Dowling, James Ryan et al.

Kilkenny are eminantly beatable and I would expect them to be knocked out by the the next team that goes toe to toe with them as they simply are carrying too many one paced hurlers and over reliant on 4 or 5 lads carrying them through. The tight pitch and home crowd will probably see them through but I would expect that any of the four provincial finalists would beat them in Thurles if they manage to avoid Tipp in the qualifiers.

2 Likes

QFs are on in Páirc Uí Phroinsias

Accomodation booked, logic out the window, Limerick by a point, Langton’s till 3am, curry cheese chip 4am, asleep at 4.01am, chips eaten 1, fucks given zero.

2 Likes

Where did you get the bed?

Alton b&b. Two rooms, 2 sharing each, 40 a head with breakfast included. Not bad

3 Likes

Kilkenny at home in the championship

#boxoffice

[quote="Locke, post:275, topic:24396, full:true"]

Kilkenny at home to Limerick in the championship

#boxoffice
[/quote]
Fixed that.

1 Like

Fantastic to see the lengths the green army are going to :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

FFS.

Let it go mannnn

A BOY RIIIIICCCCHHHHIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

1 Like