Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

They should have covered the whole of that side while they were at it in fairness, would have made a great hurling ground even better

1 Like

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/hurling/hurling-news/dj-carey-column-kilkenny-should-10693042
DJ hopes Kilkenny get Dublin in the next round…

Why wouldn’t he?

1 Like

Better news on Byrnes today he had a scan and things looking much better for him now and the swelling around his knee has gone way down,unlikely to start but with some luck between now and Saturday could very well feature at some point.

1 Like

Rain?

What the latest on Hegarty ?

I told you yesterday and you wouldn’t listen. This is the second time re brynes.

Told me what??

That he’ll be more than featuring on Saturday.

Kk are going to be filthy kk style filth so we have to be prepared for that.

1 Like

You didn’t tell me anyway!

Only one training session left on Friday.

More than enough time for Byrnes to get up to speed on playing as a full back marking Fennelly.

Hopefully!

If Byrnes is too loose for centre back how will he get on at full back?

I’d love it if we matched them, get rightly stuck into them from the start. Maybe play Jim-Bob for the first sixty seconds or so, get him to smash a few Kilkenny fellas.

No. Great servant but he can’t start.

If he was fully fit id have no problem of him marking Fennelly on the edge of the square in a horses for courses game,would he be any worse than what’s there already?

Kk are the masters at destroying fluid hurling. We must be hopping to avoid their sneaky tactics. Whatever they throw at us it’s essential the mindset is focused and tunnel visioned. We’ll beat them by six points.

It’s a good job Limerick aren’t a fluid hurling team so.