And we all love donkey fords

We’re limer
We’re gonna score one more than you
Limerick

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loIqkxCTEik

Ah lovely :clap:

I only know bits of it :confounded:

I know it alright!!! The Drom boys are some men for it on a night out!! Theres a video of em singing it on youtube someplace. The auld that used sing it was some character!

Law is dead a few years now :pensive:

:popcorn:

Choo choo

All aboard…

Kilkenny: E Murphy; P Murphy, P Walsh, J Holden; C Fogarty, C Buckley, J Lyng; M Fennelly, P Deegan (0-03); C Bolger (0-01), W Walsh (0-04), TJ Reid (0-08, 0-06 frees); R Hogan, C Fennelly, G Aylward.

Subs: K Kelly (0-02) for Aylward (44 mins), L Blanchfield for Hogan (52 mins), L Ryan (0-02) for Deegan (55 mins), M Bergin for Bolger (64 mins).

Limerick: N Quaid; S Finn, R McCarthy, M Casey; D Morrissey, D Hannon, S Hickey; P Browne, D O’Donovan; D Dempsey, C Lynch, G Hegarty (0-02); P Casey (0-03), S Dowling (0-08, 0-06 frees), K Hayes (0-02).

Subs: B Nash (0-01) for Hegarty (46 mins), J Ryan for O’Donovan (50 mins), T Morrissey for Dempsey (54 mins), P Ryan (0-01) for Browne (59 mins), G Mulcahy for Lynch (68 mins), G O’Mahony for Hannon (74 mins).

images%20(6)

All-Ireland SHC Semi-Final dates and permutations
Wednesday 11 July 2018

The dates and times for the 2018 All-Ireland SHC semi-finals have been confirmed.

Reigning All-Ireland champions Galway will play one quarter-final winner in Croke Park on Saturday, July 28, at 5pm.

While Munster champions Cork will play the other quarter-final winner in Croke Park on Sunday, July 29, at 3.30pm.

All-Ireland semi-finals are subject to the respective provincial champions (Galway and Cork) not meeting the defeated finalists form their own province at this stage, and, where feasible, the avoidance of repeat pairings.

With that in mind, here are the potential pairings for the All-Ireland SHC Semi-Finals.

If Kilkenny and Clare win their Quarter-Finals the Semi-Final pairings will be: Galway v Clare and Cork v Kilkenny.

If Limerick and Wexford win their Quarter-Finals the Semi-Final pairings will be: Galway v Limerick and Cork v Wexford.

If Kilkenny and Wexford win their Quarter-Finals, the Semi-Final pairings will be Galway v Wexford and Cork v Kilkenny.

If Clare and Limerick win their Quarter-Finals, the Semi-Final pairings will be Galway v Clare and Cork v Limerick.

Meanwhile, the fixture details for the Bord Gáis Energy All-Ireland U-21 Hurling Semi-Finals have also been confirmed with both matches taking place on Saturday, August 4.

Galway and Tipperary will meet in Cusack Park, Ennis at 2pm, with Cork and Wexford playing in Nowlan Park, Kilkenny at 4pm.

Saturday, July 28

All-Ireland SHC Semi-Final

Galway v Quarter-Final winner, Croke Park, 5pm (RTE/Sky Sports)

Sunday July 29

All-Ireland SHC Semi-Final

Cork v Quarter-Final winner, Croke Park, 3.30 (RTE/Sky Sports)

Saturday, August 4

Bord Gáis Energy All-Ireland U-21 Hurling semi-finals

Galway v Tipperary, Cusack Park, Ennis, 2pm (TG4)

Cork v Wexford, Nowlan Park, Kilkenny, 4pm (TG4)

I’d run that past @iron_mike for clarification.

Mike?

3 Likes

We’ll give Mike a headache before Sunday yet with this :clap:

1 Like

No its fine. I ok’d it before it was published

4 Likes

Another scorcher forecast for Sunday

yr.no is giving rain.

1 Like

Just watched the forecast there on RTE

1 Like

I find it very interesting people say 3 weeks on the trot will suit Kilkenny…

2017 knocked out of Leinster and beat Limerick in a qualifier by 3 points. Knocked out the following week by Waterford.

2015, 2016 and 2017 they won Leinster and won the all ireland in 15 and 16.
2013 knocked out of leinster and beat tipp, the following week beat waterford in extra time and two weeks after that they were beaten by cork by 5 points in an all ireland quarter final.

Even if you look at 2018. Galway round robin was the third game on the trot and they were hammered. 2 week break and they beat wexford. 3 week break and they draw with galway. 7 days later they are hammered by galway. 2016 and 2010 are the only years KK didn’t win Leinster and win the all ireland. I’d say codys style is based on leinster semi, leinster final, all ireland semi and final. All these games don’t suit Kilkennys style at all. They are built to peak with two weeks and three weeks rest required to recharge and go again.

2 Likes

Infact up until this year I don’t believe Kilkenny have ever played three weeks on the trot in championship. Their record of playing two weeks on the trot isn’t good either. Lost to Dublin in a replay a few years back, hammered by Galway last week. Limerick will win this.

1 Like

I just looked at this between 1998 and 2017 Kilkenny never play three weeks in a row. In fact they only played two weeks in a row(7 days apart) on 4 occasions. 04, 13(twice) and 2017. They beat Clare in a replay in 04, 2013 they lost to Dublin in a replay, 2013 again they beat tipp and drew with Waterford before winning in extra time, 2017 they beat limerick and 7 days later lost to Waterford in extra time. In 2018 they played Dublin and won, beat Offaly And on the third week they were hammered by Galway. Again in 2018 they played Galway in the Leinster final and drew, 7 days later they were hammered by the same Galway side and 7 days on they now face limerick.