Kilmarnock v Celtic

Forrest has been fairly wasteful in the second half and I think he should be taken off.

Great, we are bringing that little shitebag Maloney on. :rolleyes:

What a hit. Super goal.

13 goals in 19 games for Celtic for Commons. Stunning strike.

Some strike that by Commons.

Andy Thomesque

Looks like a hamstring for Izzy.

Izaguirre injured now. Mulgrew coming on. :frowning:

Yeah it was the second I wasn’t sure about and they didnt burden us with replays. Second goal settles us completely now.

Ryan Conroy and Dominic Cervi will probably start the cup final the way Celtic players are getting injured lately.

If Commons had taken the penalty in the derby Celtic wouldn’t be in this position now.

I can’t see Killie posing the huns too much trouble next Sunday based on their two displays against Celtic over the past few weeks. Eremenko is suspended for that game and they’re short of centre backs already and the lad Sissoko went off today too.

Who for left back on Wednesday lads? Bring Mulgrew in there or switch Wilson over and bring in Cha?

Indeed but a draw at Ibrox isn’t really a title losing result. That run of home draws in November is coming back to haunt us plus a couple of costly capitulations away from home.

Would probably go with Mulgrew though the prospect of him defending against young Templeton doesn’t fill me with confidence. I don’t think Cha’s much better defensively and I’d keep Wilson on the right as he’s fairly settled over there now.

Is Cha back from injury? I’d start Mulgrew regardless.

It’s easy to focus on the Ibrox result but as Bamdage says a clean sheet there was hardly the end of our season. The spell without Kayal before Christmas was costly and the result the other night obviously.

All my hopes lie with Dundee United. They need luck defensively but look most likely to score.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 586894”]
Is Cha back from injury? I’d start Mulgrew regardless.[/quote]

Cha was on the bench today.