Kkkenny Dalgish supports racism

Coming from a bitter shit like you that’s a great compliment to the King.

Oh. I really hate Hunlish.

isnt he one of the greatest players in the history of Glasgow Celtic. Thought that would be how the mob at Parkhead would remember his most by anyway.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Really doesn’t work at all Totti.

If Dalglish hadn’t been able to make his way in football he would most likely have been running around with a load of Glasgow thugs looking for some Catholics to slash.

A despicable cunt.

What’s all this abuse of Dalglish about Totti? I realise he was a protestant who played for Celtic and left against the fans wishes for Liverpool but has he made sectarian comments or the like before? Hardly blame him for leaving Celtic at the time for what were the current European champions though…
Would have had good enough time for him before he made a cunt of this whole issue. Always thought he just despised the media, which is fair enough…

His alleged comments on the attack of Lennon at Tynecastle were pretty disgraceful too.

Good to see Liverpool come out today and denounce the scumbag suarez, I think you can give Kenny the benefit of the doubt that he hadn’t seen the incident.

Good to have exposed latent site racist art foley and sad piddle

He is a hun, always was a hun and always will be a hun. Worked for the huns as a scout for a while after his playing career finished and then returned for a disastrous spell. We’ve had many huns play for us and in quite a lot of cases we managed to take the hun out of them, but the likes of Dalglish and Craig Burley are utterly loathsome cunts. Dalglish is a mercenary of the highest order. I’ve always disliked him, but as Larry has mentioned, his comments about Neil Lennon were despicable last year, to come out with “it was just one guy, what’s the problem?” after Lennon had been threatened with bullets, bombs and a man attacking him inside a football just exemplify what a total and utter cunt Dalglish is. His behaviour through the Suarez case has been disgusting as well, but hardly surprising.

Dalglish as a player was before my time but the older bhoys on Celtic sites rave about him and pretty much idolize him still. Some of the younger generation resent him for the Barnes/Dalglish double act and the fact he sued Celtic after they were sacked and later took a scouting job with the huns.

Scouting job with Huns was prior to Barnes era was it not?

Yes, as far as I’m aware.

looks like the liverpool board have finally managed to reign in dalglish and put a muzzle on that pup suarez. its shocking that dalglish had to be hammered behind the scenes to shut him up and try to recover liverpools good name a bit.

i am looking forward to ian o dohertys exposing of this next week. could someone post it up when it comes out please

BBC Sport confirm Daglish and Suarez whipped back into line like the whelp pups they are by the US owners. https://twitter.com/#!/BBCSport/status/168835654673899520

Paul Tomkins @paul_tomkinsCPS informed Merseyside Polcie they are not pursuing charges re Tom Adeyemi incident at Liverpool Oldham game

RT @LukeTraynorEcho: Enhanced isolated sound on CCTV and nearby fans supporting arrested man’s contention he did not shout racist abuse

Suarez caused Brexit the bollox

Well either him or Evra.

Racist