Herr Klopp

Amazing the differential between thread and tread.

Millimeters in fact.

1 Like

What do you call a Cockney going through the eye of a needle ??

Fred

10 Likes

Klopp is a good guy.

He’s a cunt.

Trying to win kudos with empty platitudes after a player suffers a horrific injury. Low hanging fruit. More whacky, zany interviews coming up today, no doubt.

4 Likes

I suspect you’re the only cunt here.

3 Likes

Back to the basement dwelling with you.

1 Like

Sigh. I realise it’s a big day for you what with Munster playing but perhaps try a little harder maybe.

Ah he’s alright pal,

I’d like to think he was being sincere.

Make sure to follow the crowd, God forbid you’d extend an opinion of your own contrary to others that might cost you a few likes.

1 Like

Another dazzlingly unoriginal reply. I almost preferred it when you seethed quietly but at least this shows your dense (and I emphasize this word) lack of originality.

Yeah, maybe if I’d have racked up 378,000 posts on here I’d have come up with some original material.

2 Likes

I am in between here.
I don’t think he is a cunt.
I think he over does the loving though and it is for a bit of attention.
I think he is being found out as a manager to a certain extent.

####tangent alert

It was a joke for a long time but seeing how fireigns managers are failing to adapt, how well would Messi do at Stoke on a tuesday night???

Its clear all of them bar Conte (who may have been handed a very robust bunch of players it must be noted) have under estimated the physical demands of the EPL. You can talk about the technique of other leagues and all that, but the stats on milage, the contact injuries and everything else says the EPL is by far tye most demanding.

And i winder now is fatigue more to do with poor european performance than technique.
Tactical awareness is probably a factor but why do English teams largely change their approach in Euro games? Why do they not bring the tempo they are used to and try and go out and kick the shit out of teams? You don’t see Spanish, Italian or German teams changing too much.

I think old Anglo-Irish-Scottish types just played the same way and were more successful.

Hence i think a sign of a good coach to me is adaptability to the constraints of your environment. Peo, Wenger, Klopp have all failed miserably at this.

The tangent is all very well thought out but why aren’t English managers thriving in that environment though?

The English teams are failing in Europe because they’re getting horrific value for money in the transfer market.

And there is nothing to suggest foreign managers are less successful in England. In fact, the opposite seems to be the case with managers from Italy, Portugal, Chile and France winning the league.

And Pep was equally unsuccessful in England and Europe this year. That’s not because of a failure to adapt to the EPL - though it is partly due to his insistence on using his own very prescriptive tactics irrespective of the players available.

Klopp isn’t a bad coach clearly, but he has serious issues about keeping a squad healthy and I find it amusing how the media love his schtick.

2 Likes

From all discernible evidence, I very much doubt it

As it is you have over 9k posts of unoriginal material

Coming from possibly the blandest contributor on the INTERNET that’s quite a statement.

3 Likes

Oooft!

Looks bad for you alright

3 Likes

Calling Fran bland, another dreadfully unoriginal post from him.

2 Likes