Herr Klopp

What a man. Unreal

You will find someone who wants to talk about defending, no clean sheet, but he can blow up my boots."

Do we now yet what @Cicero_Dandi views are on George Klopp? Former poster @Nembo_Kid kid will be raging if he still checks in for a look.

Herr Klopp might be quite naive a lot of the time but he does possess big German balls. He went out to win, unlike many managers who have faced city this season

1 Like

Geoff , any update on Klopps net spend?

What a man. “I thought in America it’s OK”. :smile:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mickquinn1089/status/952612566123073536

:grinning:

George Klopp is a miracle worker.

#jinx

What a man

Would B Rod have tried to finish it tonight.

Love the KOK.

1 Like

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp speaking to BT Sport: "The result is not what we expected but we needed to play more football in the second half. They did not have a lot of chances but we didn’t play much football ourselves. It is only half-time. 3-0 up, good.

"First half was brilliant. It was how football should look. We knew about the quality of City but also about our quality as well. If we could control the game better against a team like Man City and not give the ball away we would be closer to them in the league.

"We defended the passes really good. But I wanted us to play more football. But I am not angry it is all good.

"We lose one player to injury (Mo Salah) and another - the captain (Jordan Henderson) - to a yellow card so it does not feel good. Mo said he feels good but we will have to see about that.

“If we want to see games like this them the Premier League have to think about the fixtures. It should be something good (the game against Everton) and not cause problems. We have to find players now for what a lot of people say is the biggest game of the season. I do not feel good about this right now. If I don’t play my best XI against Everton then we know what happens.”

1 Like

Awful night for Klopp haters @dodgy_keeper and former contributor @Nembo_Kid.

3 Likes

I wonder what former poster @Nembo_Kid would have said about Klopp tonight, particularly when the other quarter final saw Roma get roasted tonight

1 Like

Did he ever get anything right??

1 Like

Ooooft. I doubt it. Typical asexual Nordie wannabe Italian mama’s boy

3 Likes

He would have referred it to @glenshane for an articulate response

He’d have pointed out that Messi failed to score yet again against Italian opposition and that he has only scored 8 times* against Italian teams.

*Actual number is 12 according to RTE commentary.

2 Likes