Herr Klopp

Roma won 2.1 to 1.9 on xG tonight. Two own goals and a stonewall penalty not awarded skewed the actual result, but woof brigade members always check the expected goals and it reads much better for Roma. Every cloud and all that.

I saw that. Disgraceful decision. Uefalona getting the hand as per.

Signing in.

1 Like

Klopp is working miracles and doing an incredible job. Former poster @Nembo_Kid badly wrong on this one.

2 Likes

How many trophies has Klopp won?

Why don’t you address the questions that have been asked of you?

It’s not clear what you are asking me.

so are we still in agreement that Liverpool should fire Klopp because he hasnt done as well as Rodgers in the league?

3 Likes

Are we?

I would have thought so? Rodgers had no support formt he Liverpool board like Klopp does. You only have to look at the cases of Suarez and Coutinho. Suarez was touted by a few clubs and he wanted to move, with the board eventually succumbing to increasing pressure and selling him off. But then you have Coutinho, wanting a move too with Barcelona interested and the board backed Klopp and ensured he stayed around. Clear case there of hypocrisy.

Plus you have the fans too. Rodgers finished 7th, 2nd and 6th in his 3 seasons, and to date Klopp has finished 8th (after coming in partly through Rodgers final season), 4th and this season probably 3rd or 4th. Rodgers managed to get them to the group stage elimination out of the champions league and then knocked out of the round of 32 twice in the Europa league, whereas Klopp got them to the Europa league final, then not even in Europe at all, and now potentially to the CL final. Again, Klopp not winning any trophies so the same as Rodgers record in Europe.

So not only has Klopp not even managed to get them to challenge for the league title, there is something about how many points they were behind Leicester to where they are now to Leicester too? Hypocrite fans not wanting Klopp to be sacked like they wanted Rodgers to be sacked.

Klopp out!

8 Likes

Klopp still has no silverware or mounted a title challenge.

Is that just a summary of my post?

I agree. Klopp out!

It would be a natural position for those who wanted Rodgers out.

absolutely. I mean Klopp is showing no signs of the team progressing in its tactics/style of play nor any progression in the competitions they play in.

plus, as I already mentioned and was argued vehemently on here, Rodgers clearly didnt have the boards support when Suarez was sold off in comparison to the boards steadfast refusal to transfer Coutinho out of Klopps team. Clear signs of hypocrisy when the star players by a long way on the teams are chased, and the obvious difference in reactions by the board in transferring the Rodgers player but making sure they held on to the Klopp player.

1 Like

Well it wasn’t afforded to Rodgers.

They only held onto Coutinho for half a season FFS. Klopp probably wanted the rat faced boy out anyway.

Rodgers had a net spend of £100m and was given £300m to spend…

Klopp has a -50m net spend.

2 Likes

dont think you are getting what I was doing there @balbec.

6 Likes

You’ve been found wanting again, for somebody who has fuck all else in his life other than watching football on the television you’re a pure ignoramous

5 Likes