Herr Klopp

Ouch

Bloody hell tracksuit. I’m shocked

1 Like

There’s only so much any man can take.

That was like shooting someone in the face…I was taken aback

1 Like

This fella snapped the other day if you’ll recall.

The internet is very serious … no place for puppy or kitten lovers.

Klopp has been a breath of fresh air. Great man management skills and gets the best out of his players. I think klopp is special,he can now attract players to Liverpool that will bring the premiership to anfield. Next year is our year :smirk:

I’m not getting into it … I dont need that type of heat mate.

Who snapped the other day? It couldn’t have been as bad…

You’d do well to stay out of the firing line.

Appreciate it. I’m too young and too beautiful… I get it

I’m just warning you. He’s obviously unstable.

Who will stop your daughter from making the wrong choices if you’re not around?

I see what you meant now when you threatened me a few months ago that I’d messed with the wrong person :joy:
Are you planning to bore the fuck out of the forum for 10 years now with your petty vendetta, try to get a bit of sleep tonight, ask the missus if she’ll take care of the sick children for a change, you must be worn to a frazzle.

:open_mouth:

You have to work harder with the English language. Is awarding the Enzo Bearzot, Italian Coach of the Season Award for 2017/18 to Roma coach, Eusebio Di Francesco a celebration and recognition of mediocrity?

1 Like

I would have thought you could do in without meandering.

You’re in a bad place in your life it seems. Seek help.

It’s always a tell tale of his when he starts peppering his posts with emojis. It’s been a rollercoaster for him since he got here but it took a sinister turn of late whatever seems to have flipped him.

I’ve definitely messed with the wrong guy that time, you’re really destroying me here, I love the old ‘seek help’ line, really powerful stuff.