Herr Klopp

Signing in (as a non-Liverpool fan). Klopp is a genius.

2 Likes

You really love managers who fail to produce silverware. Failing to produce silverware is the easiest job in football management.

1 Like

His Bank Manager agrees with you on your 1st. point. on the next matter he needs to approach someone like lets say Sean Boylan, a master of engaging defense-minded players.

Why don’t you apply the standards you supposedly rail against to your own club Roma. Roma are the 5th richest club in Italy, they haven’t won a trophy since 2008, yet their manager Eusebio di Francesco has just been chosen as the Enzo Bearzot, Italian Coach of the Year.

You’re claiming a moral victory over on the Roma thread that Roma were the better side over two legs. Roma were dogshit. They trailed 5-0 last week before scoring two late consolation goals when Liverpool had downed tools. A lot of their travails last week were down to the Enzo Bearzot, Coach of the Year not having the first clue how to set up a team to defend against Liverpool. Sean Dyche, Alan Pardew and Paul Lambert sent out Burnley, West Brom and Stoke sides at Anfield this season that defended as you should against Liverpool and all picked up a point.

Maybe you should be railing about the tactical ineptness of your Roma coach and obsessing less about high flying Klopp and Sean Dyche. Maybe the Enzo Bearzot Golden Manager award for non-achievement went to his head at Anfield last week.

Roma were dogshit again tonight. Two goals in injury time when Liverpool again had downed tools. Enjoy your moral victory trophy and apparently the Curva looked great.

13 Likes

Glad to have been a KOK member from the start

2 Likes

Someone pick the Roman warrior off the floor.

4 Likes

giphy%20(2)

5 Likes

Being without a trophy in 10 years is simply not good enough but unlike you I’m not a hypocrite. EDF had a difficult first season as he had to absorb the losses of Salah, Rudiger and Szczesny who were all important first team players and its only his first season.

1 Like

Roma died with their boots on in fairness.

1 Like

Like many Italians have in Europe.

2 Likes

They died with Honor.

They fought with great dignity.

I stopped looking when the score was 5-0 and Klopp started pulling off players to avoid injury. If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped at that stage. I’ll take your word on it that Roma fought with great dignity and died with their boots on.

1 Like

I do apply my standards against Roma. Being 10 years without a trophy is unacceptable. Why are you such a hypocrite?

Well you should have kept watching as once again referees had to intervene to prevent and Italian side justly progressing to the next round.

You are shameful.

1 Like

And you are shameless

1 Like

You’re the hypocrite. I don’t recall you ever referencing Roma going 10 years without a trophy until I brought it up in the last week. Too busy obsessing about Klopp, Pochettino and Sean Dyche.

I said it’s unacceptable and I’m not happy about it. You’re the one lauding mediocrity on one hand and then scorning it on the other hand.

Unlike many Italians in Europe

Plenty fought for Hitler