Herr Klopp

Sergio is not having it. :grinning:

Is Ramos purporting to be a doctor now?

Rugby football leading the way as usual.

This is not soccer.

In head trauma injuries?

It seems you chaps have a lot to learn.

Biggest stage in association football, clouded (so to speak) with head trauma.

I’ve played football all my life without taking a wobble from a blow to my head and I was a tough player.

Probably makes a lot of sense with some of your posts now.

10 Likes

So you were always a thick fucker? Sometimes a good blow to the head has been known to work wonders, sadly not in your case.

1 Like

Evidently I’m a lot smarter than a spoof like you.

And theres another headshot

2 Likes

I see Jurgen took time out in Dublin yesterday to visit the family of Sean Cox. What a class guy he is.

1 Like

Liverpool the team to beat this season. Klopp is doing some job.

But Chelsea are top…

Liverpool do have the best manager in the league in Klopp. That’s not enough though when you’re going head to head with the limitless resources of the three super franchises Chelsea and the two Manchesters. FGS have increased significantly the level of investment and Liverpool who have more or less operated at the same level as Spurs for the last decade have well and truly left Spurs behind now. Obviously the money Klopp has at his disposal still pales in comparison to what Chelsea can spend, financially backed by the rogue Russian state. Chelsea lashed out £72 million this summer on a rookie 23 year old goalkeeper from a mid table team in Spain. To put that in perspective for a normal soccer club subject to economic constraints, Spurs had to make do yesterday with fielding a starting XI which cost a combined total of £83.5 million to assemble, with six of the starting XI costing a combined total of just £11.5 million.

1 Like

Klopp hasn’t won a trophy with Liverpool in three seasons.

5 Likes

Just two full seasons. Rome wasn’t built in a day. The hapless Brendan Rodgers was the incumbent at the start of season 2015/16. Klopp had to come and pick up the mess Rodgers had left. From recollection, his first game in charge was a sterile 0-0 draw at White Hart Lane against Spurs. Some difference 3 years on in the level of performance in London against Spurs.

He had Liverpool in a bigger mess at the end of the season. Look at the gap between Liverpool and Leicester in Klopp’s first season when Rodgers was sacked and at the close of the season. Ranieri managed to take Leicester 15 points ahead of Liverpool that season under Klopp.

Very few managers who break world transfer records for defenders and goalkeepers would be given the courtesy 4 years to win a trophy.

2 Likes

Klopp finished above where Rodgers had Liverpool in the table when he left

And 15 points further behind Leicester at the end of the season.