Herr Klopp

Apologies, I assumed there was some sort of award for managing to get sacked twice in a year.

cash cash money.

he got a nice bonus for keeping Southampton up.

Do you think Klopp should be sacked?

I think he’s lucky he hasn’t been already considering the way Rodgers was sacked with Liverpool.

He will need to produce some silverware this year.

2 Likes

Do you think he should be sacked though?

Managers who improve teams year on year tend not to get sacked

1 Like

Managers who don’t win trophies at Liverpool tend to get sacked.

I think he is lucky not to have been already and I think ye will need to deliver silverware before the season end.

Why would they possibly sack a manager that is improving the team every season?

You’re projecting to the end of the season now. Let’s just keep it current. Do you think Klopp should be sacked now?

I’ve already told you that. Improving is not improving if it is not resulting in silverware.

Klopp is the longest serving manager to not win a trophy at Liverpool since the halcyon days of Shankley. The rule of thumb is that if you don’t win trophies, you’re out. It happened Rodgers and Hodgson before him.

Managers at big clubs are judged on their silverware.

1 Like

I don’t see the point of changing mid-season.

He’s lucky to not have got the chop yet and will need to deliver silverware this season.

So you think they should have sacked him at the end of last season?

:laughing:

No, the rule of thumb is that if the team is going backwards under your management, you’re out, like with Hodgson and Rodgers

Backwards? Rodgers and Hodgson weren’t allowed to break world transfer records for defenders and goalkeepers in their tenure.

1 Like

Yes, backwards, clearly

The new goalkeeper was only signed for this season though. There’s been a big improvement since he came in. They’re up to 2nd having finished 4th last season and in a much better position than at the corresponding stage after 14 matches last season.

Not really. Liverpool are still trophy less and Klopp is now in his 4th season. You’d imagine it’s shit or get off the pot time.

2nd doesn’t win you trophies.

Going by your logic Mourinho should be kept on because he has won trophies at Man United. The following should be sacked because they have not won a trophy at their current club. Sarri, Eddie Howe, Klopp, Rafa and Pochetino.