Herr Klopp

Has it worked?

Did it work?

Did it work?

Did it work?

We’re not talking about the effectiveness of it. We are talking about the reality of it.

2 Likes

Right so it seems we both agree that it would be a stupid idea for Liverpool to sack Klopp while they are still improving

1 Like

Ditto Mark Hughes.

Genuine question, do you see soccer as primarily entertainment or primarily results based as a business, finances aside.

I didn’t agree with that. This is Klopp’s 4th season in charge, he is one of the highest paid managers in the world with one of the most expensively assembled squads in the world. I think he needs to start delivering trophies or Liverpool should look at alternatives.

Football is 100% business.

You just listed a load of examples of clubs getting worse after sacking managers that were improving the team and now you say you think Klopp should be sacked while he is improving the team :laughing:

3 Likes

You’re worse for engaging with him, he’s a headcase.

2 Likes

But do people pay to be entertained, or are they such a bunch of utter losers that they are only interested if their team wins something?

1 Like

It should be A but it becomes all about B such is the pseudo tribal nature of the sport…

I listed examples of clubs sacking their managers after improvements from prior seasons. It’s debatable whether or not those clubs are better. Milan are 4th in Serie A right now. Real Madrid won Lá Liga the season after they sacked Capello.

So your contention doesn’t seem to be supported by facts.

Man Utd had their most successful season post Ferguson after they sacked Van Gaal too.

People are odd.

And Irish fans of this scutter are the oddest.

1 Like

No trophies won - Klopp has to go

No trophies won - EDF has to stay

1 Like

I’ve stated the issues troubling Roma there. Clearly you can’t read. It’s also only EDF’s second season in charge.

1 Like

Stop making excuses

I’m not making excuses.

I’m stating facts.

1 Like

You’re an apologist for a serial failure

He’s a blind spot to accepting what he classifies everywhere else as failure when it comes to Roma.