Herr Klopp

He’s only had one season in charge. In his time he has lost 5 key starting players - Salah, Alisson, Rudiger, Nainggolan and Strootman.

Maybe you should have a go at reading next time.

2 Likes

More whingeing

Facts.

Roma are a selling club, sate your ignorance if you wish to.

1 Like

That’s a lot of explaining and excuses. Roma are on the same points and goal difference in joint 7th in the Serie A table with some crowd I’ve never even hear of, Sassuolo.

Surely the Enzo Bearzot Coach of the year (won without delivering a trophy) should be doing a lot better than that.

1 Like

If mediocrity is your gold standard, you’re right to support EDF

It’s a lot of facts.

I trust EDF to turn it around but it’s tough when the board keep weakening his playing squad. Roma have spent less money than they have recouped on players under EDF and are regressing as a result.

I trust him to turn it around but the board are to blame and he is under serious pressure.

1 Like

Ifs and buts won’t win trophies

Selling your best players season on season won’t either.

1 Like

How did Liverpool actually play yesterday??

So financial constraints are a seemingly legitimate excuse for not winning trophies in Italy.

Not in England though, where you are agitating for the sacking of the manager with possibly the smallest budget in the EPL, Sean Dyche.

He doesn’t have the smallest budget in the EPL.

Huddersfield and Cardiff have both smaller budgets for starters, maybe Newcastle as well.

1 Like

With panache and vigour.

1 Like

Unreal

Seriously?

I’ve only seen their CL games really (and Arsenal + City in the prem) this year and they’ve looked poor.

I saw the last three minutes of the injury time. They looked very good and scored a goal as well.

4 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

I will spare a moment for you and all that you have missed out on when Gordon is lifting the PL trophy at the end of the season

1 Like

Oh good. You saw the last 3 minutes, enough time to see the England no 1 make a show of himself at a crucial moment.

1 Like

Show me a goalkeeper who’s never made a mistake. I can’t recall Pickford making too many over the years.

Was it a Pyrrhic victory @Cicero_Dandi?

2 Likes