Herr Klopp

Steady on now mate

Never heard of him but the Internet says Liverpool paid Lucan Utd £900,000 for him as a 16 year old. That has to be nonsense surely?

if you can’t trust the INTERNET then who can you trust?

If they were in the first team picture, they would have played a competitive first team game before the age of 20. If they say potential in him they would have sent him out to get some experience at playing at a competitive senior level.

For proper Liverpool fans (living in Liverpool) the home United match is the big one.

You’re mental, I’m out.

The guy hasn’t even made an appearance for the Irish u21s, their main guy currently plays for Crawley Town FFS!!

1 Like

why were you ever in?

2 Likes

@Cicero_Dandi is desperately looking for someone to have an argument with to pass away his Friday night. I’m off to the pub shortly but hopefully someone steps up to the plate, I’d hate to think of him with nothing to do of a Friday.

Only 18 hrs until he has the EPL to watch.

The KOKs are hopping mad.

1 Like

He has only been there 4 years, he started much later than his contemporaries and so they would want to keep him at the club to catch up. Bit early to be writing off a young Irish lad trying to make his way. Carragher only had a handful of appearances before the age of 20 but he turned out decent.

Jurgen Klopp is living rent free in your brain and is gegenpressing it to bits

3 Likes

The game has changed, if a club has any hopes for you they would either have you involved in the first team or out on loan getting some valuable games under your belt. If you’re 20, at a club and have neither been farmed out on loan and made a first team experience then the club don’t really seem to hold any hope for him.

He is trophyless with Liverpool, I wouldn’t get your hopes built up.

How many players have your beloved Chelsea got out on loan at the moment?

The loan Czars of Europe

Beloved?

Klopp should be sacked, he is a spoofer. :rofl:

3 Likes

He has won nothing, I didn’t know trophies were handed out in December.