Herr Klopp

Nonsense. They are both quoted as much.

Conte has adjusted things numerous times.

Conte went in and tried to go with what was done previously, saw it wasn’t working and changed it back to his trusted 3 at the back with wing backs as he used with both Italy and Juve.

He’s a shrewd tactician and a pragmatist. No British managers about like him today.

1 Like

As Nembo said, Conte went in trying to play the way his players were used to and then couldn’t get it to work so he changed back to what he knows, the exact opposite of what you said

I don’t evade.

I hit matters head on, it’s usually comes to a culmination when I hit you with one of your contradictions which I then back up and you throw a hissy fit.

Much like what’s happening now.

They don’t play the same way at all. They may set up the same way, but they don’t go out and play it. Partly because they get confused by the way the oplosition play and they are not adaptable players. But they certainly do not play the same way. None of them do.

Thats the dynamic systems theory exposed, and its a great failing of english teams. But i contend the foreign managers are failing here as well and it may well be largely an environmental reasoning.

Football is too complex for you.

1 Like

Lets cut thru your waffling now.

So who is doing well?

Any manager in EPL.

I can think of a few but you’re not answering the question I posed first.

Not surprising to see you are completely devoid of manners and common courtesy.

No English manager has won the English league since 1992.

I presume you have loads of evidence to support this as always. What teams change the way they play in Europe kev?

Also who are these managers that you think only looked good in the past due to the money they got to spend?

The only good British managers in recent years are Tim Sherwood and Steve Kean.

1 Like

Almost Every time i watch an emglish team in Euope they fail to repmicate the way they play in EPL. There is mounds of evidence.

Pep is clearly one

Probably because they play against better teams in Europe and can’t dominate like they do against more polished European sides.

You might get away with a guy like Stones in the EPL but forget about it in European football.

1 Like

Like who? Arsenal and Man City both play in the same way. Leicester are playing in the same way. Tottenham played in the same way. Man Utd are playing the same way, Liverpool did last season as well

Perhaps but he’s the only one

Ah Jose???

None of them do. Not one.

They put the same players on the pitch largely. But very rarely against anything decent are they able to dictate games.

This

Jose’s best achievements in soccer were at Porto and Inter Milan where there were many more teams around with a lot more money