Herr Klopp

Sssshhh that’s nonsense according to forum bullshitter @caoimhaoin

He had serious talent at Porto. Not saying he did not do a good job. But since then he has bought his way away from issues.

Or been fired

Because they aren’t good enough in Europe to do that. Most of them aren’t even good enough to do it against the top English teams

He didn’t spend that much compared to other top teams at Inter Milan either

The league table, it’s usually the best barometer

:smile:

Pointless engaging Fran.

Really.

So you think its fair to judge Tony Pulis as a ma ager/coach with a club worth 96M with Pep with a club worth 500M.

Interesting.

Thats very narrow viewing for you fran.

Have you any actual point to make.

Nobody bar Rocko has yet to actually make a case or a valid argument in any way. Just usual general guff.

They are the top english teams???

FFS.

How many English managers have been successful in the past 10 years?

Go back and read what I posted

Yes and Man City and Arsenal find it just as difficult to dominate games against the top English teams than they do in Europe, the rest of them generally play a counter attacking style anyway

1 Like

case closed

All you have to do is look at the England national team managers of recent years to gauge the calibre of English manager available

1 Like

Again nothing to do with what i was saying and it does not mean an individual or individuals cannot be excellent managers.

Very often its just they do not get the chance. There is a culture right now that believes outside is best. I think its somewhat flawed.

Name these good English managers.

Name the good foreign ones

You referred to Pulis as a “complete chancer with only one way of doing things” a few months ago.

6 Likes

You have a few lads who have won Champions Leagues, Serie A titles, Bundesligas, Ligue 1 titles that are foreign.

Outside generally is best. English managers in general have their teams play soccer that is suited to technically poor, hard working players. Eddie Howe is different but he is very poor in the transfer market