La Liga

Real have the head to head vs Barca so a draw here isn’t bad considering Atletico probably won’t win their 3 games

Could be a penalty at either end here after a mad passage of play. Militao handball from a Sevilla corner, the ball is cleared and Benzema gets taken down by the keeper. Massive moment

Sevilla penalty

Scores

Rakitic!!!

Rakitic is a warrior

Poxy cunts 94th minute

Fuck it

Real still have to go Bilbao. Barcelona will win it. Athletico will get 5 points max from their 3

What a finish you wouldn’t see this in the EPL

Sevilla are gone so.

Atletico 77
Real 75 (have Barca on head to head)
Barca 75

3 rounds left. Barca have Levante Tuesday, Atletico have Real Sociedad Wednesday and Real have Granada Thursday.

Tough one for Atletico, they need to get a win there somehow

Barca are gonna finish on 84, I hope Atletico win it but can’t see them winning against sociadad, a draw and they have the head to head v Barca if they win remaining 2. Real won’t win in Bilbao

Out of the the three teams, Real will do well to get 9 points from their last three games…Barca best positioned to get 9 points…

Atletico Madrid 4/6
Real Madrid 11/4
Barcelona 16/5
Sevilla 275/1

Sevilla are essentially gone.

Atleti have Real Sociedad (H), Osasuna (H) and Valladolid (A)
Real have Granada (A), Athletic (A) and Villareal (H)
Barca have Levante (A), Celta (H) and Eibar (A).

That’s what you call a proper title race.

Barcelona are worth a tenner

Barcelona squander two goal lead but Dembele has put them 3-2 up

It’s ridiculous how bad they are at defending. Levante could easily get an equaliser here

What are the lotto numbers tomorrow kid? Great shout 3-3

And then there were 2

Not at all. If Atletico win tomorrow then yes but I don’t think they will. Real won’t win in Basque Country game after next. With a game to go Barcelona will still be in with chance is my guess.