La Liga

He took Depay cut to register his teammates.

4 Likes

What Chanel is this on?

La Liga Tv.

435 on Sky.

1 Like

2-0 Barcelona.

I’d say the stadium is only 1/5 full if even?

Albert Ferrer is the Spanish version of Eamon Fitzmaurice.

1 Like

Hopefully PSG draw Barca at some stage next year & Messi scores in the Nou Camp. They’ll have a complete melt down.

Be great if PSG draw Barca and Barca hump them.

Messi will have a breakdown.

1 Like

To be fair I wouldn’t mind that either.
I just want to see someone breaking down.

1 Like

Braithwaite > Messi

1 Like

Fucking hell

La Liga are on the ball with the copyright ©️

Some finish to the Atletico Villareal game.

Villareal go ahead twice. Leading 2-1 with about 30 seconds left. Athletico as stale as anything. Long hopeful ball forward by Saul which is handy for the keeper gets nodded in for an OG by the centre half. last touch of the game almost

The first Villarreal goal was unreal. That Telegram Channel is a fantastic service

1 Like

A very respectful celebration by King Luis.

Barca are an absolute rabble. It’s embarrassing

They are shocking.

Celebration isn’t going down well in some sectors. Personally couldn’t careless. Celebrate the goal away ffs. Old team, new team whatever…

Madrid 2-0 down to Espanyol. The big 2 are crumbling badly

Not the correct thread but a load of big hitters lost this weekend on the continent. Real, Barca, PSG + Bayern.

European football has reverted to the scenario of late 1970s/early 1980s, where Liverpool and a couple of traditionally low to mid ranking English teams were dominant, with the only feasible yet inevitably losing challenge for Old Big Ears coming from the German champions. A crack Eastern European outfit are probably the most likely to take Liverpool out. For Dynamo Tblisi, CSKA September Flag and Widzew Lodz, read Sheriff Tiraspol.