Labour: FF, blueshirt and green's bitch

@Juhniallio @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Rocko @thedancingbaby @RaymondCrotty

Well lads where is big Dunc at? Did the people of rush Main Street have their day or will he squeeze in ?

I’m away with Mrs J for the night. Someone tag me when Labour hit 6.

You’ll be safe for a few years

5 Likes

Ooooooooooft!

1 Like

Dean catching up on Duncan on transfers

& the Rush boxes still to come

2 Likes

Rush could have its say on big Dunc yet

1 Like

He’s in trouble @Juhniallio

Squeaky bum time alright and it doesnt look good. I wonder doesLabour in Fingal have any other prospects for election who may have been overlooked for selection as a candidate this time.?

1 Like

My friend in Dun Laoghaire didn’t go this time and she seemed to be a bit of an upcoming star in the ranks. I think she sat it out to focus on her young family.

i think i know what you are driving at @Juhniallio
perhaps a mutual acquaintance might be that ‘overlooked potential candidate’ and in true labour style he secretly worked to undermine big Dunc’s efforts, thereby paving a way for his own ascent to power in Fingal. could it be that he spread rumours of big dunc’s links to the rainbow coalition planning scandal and that his firm advice to dunc ‘poster the hell out of rush main street’ was his cunning plan in action?

5 Likes

Sounds a bit Machiavellian to me but I’m a stranger to the inner workings of these parties.

2 sides of the same coin - the insurance fraudster and the man who desiccated swords Main Street . @Dav1 just out of shot wearing a life jacket @Juhniallio topping up the count centre vending machine

6 Likes

Take that @Julio! 6 fucking six! Shure anymore would have been greedy.

Let me just get this straight… you’re claiming one of the above men removed all the moisture from swords main st?

1 Like

Big Dunc took on the might of tfk’s booboys and bigots and won. @Funtime @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy you boys took one hell of a beating.

9 Likes

Hon Dunc

1 Like

All credit to big Dunc , he only barely squeezed in but will be a valued member of the oireachtas

3 Likes

just after you turned on him and all

Pretty poor timing by @Juhniallio to launch his blistering attack on big Dunc . He is exposed our power crazed mutual acquaintances bid to usurp Dunc. The people have spoken - we chose Dunc - now deal with it

You’re not in that constituency. Now fuck off. Mè and big Dunc are off to smash up Rush main st good and proper.