Bradley Cooper

Neil Warnock

Robbie Keane

2 Likes

Unai Emerry

Shakin Stevens

He was covering up the greys back in the eighties

1 Like

Herr Klopp appears to have dipped his head into some form of stewed rhubarb residue.
It looks as if Frau Klopp had a go at it and didn’t quite get the mix right. It’s melojeon anyway.

2 Likes

Leo Varadkar

Sir Nick Faldo.

2 Likes

Sean has been at Bernardine’s bottle :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The grey’s are beginning to ramp it up in my thatch. The 3rd chisler has definitely sped the process up. Mrs H made some smart comment the other day. Softened her cough when I asked her to keep an eye out for a two for one offering on hair colour when her current supply runs out.

11 Likes

All part of it. Embrace it. It’s when you get the hair cut and you see all the grey clippings and you realise that they’re yours :person_facepalming:

1 Like

“when are you cutting the hair in your ears Dad?”, hairs that were to this point unknown to you is when you know you’re well into the aged forest of slow decay.

2 Likes

I’ve started getting random thick black hairs in that space beside the nose and an inch under the eye. In non mutants this area would normally be perfectly smooth. Mrs Barnes volunteers to pluck them with her tweezers and amuses herself and the kids by pulling the hairs out as slowly as possible in order to inflict maximum pain.

8 Likes

Gizzy?

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes