Lakeside memories

What a loss lakeside is especially this year. My favourite memory has to be Tony Fleet v Martin Adams. Comedy gold. Awful loss the BDO is.

1 Like
2 Likes

I miss sidney and bandage bigging up this comedy show.

1 Like

Come on now - the very best of order please.

Thud Thud Thud… 11!

4 Likes

“Let’s play Darts”

4 Likes

It was simply magic in it’s day… The big money darts will never get near it.

5 Likes

I used like the old BDO threads every year when everyone played along pretending the were good darts players in the BDO, low level wumming but kind of innocent

5 Likes

Hankey’s whitewashing of Ronnie Baxter in the 2000 final winning on 170.

It doesn’t get better than that.

6 Likes

Two mates went to it a few years ago and all they ate and drank for four days straight were steak and kidney pies and Stella. Rest of audience pretty much the same. They had chest palpitations on the plane on the way home.

11 Likes

I’ve yet to see better.

1 Like

The original and the best.The PDC is new money,no class no style,vulgar.All the EPL fans on here love it.

3 Likes

Perez spends most of his day screaming about professionalism ruining GAA… Then spends the other half of his day shouting about professionalism saving darts

2 Likes

Perez is myboyblue.

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember the halcyon days of Bristow, Wilson, Lowe, Anderson and of course, this

Darts World Championship 1990 Paul Lim Perfect Leg 9 Darter - YouTube

2 Likes

This @Perez2017 lad is obsessed with @Sidney; absolutely obsessed

1 Like

1 Like

Unfortunately searching that image I discovered Trina is unwell at the moment. I know not what ails her but wish her a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Yes @Perez2017 and @Tassotti it was as regular as the seasons changing @sidney and @bandage bigging up this dross and how much narrower the beds in the dart board were in the BDO and calling the PDC Phil’s Darts Club. They never tired of it.

2 Likes