Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Joe Quaid was an unbelievable shot stopper. He pulled off a string of savage saves in Gaelic Grounds against Cork one day, possibly the first round of 94.

3 Likes

That was a cracker of a game on a bad day. Ger Manly and Barry Egan were the 2 good Cork forwards that day.

Quaid made a big thing of a few of those saves with needless acrobatic dives.

Quaid was a brilliant shot stopper and brave to a fault but other areas of his game were lacking and because of that he wouldnā€™t be in the same bracket as Davy Fitz, Fitzhenry or Cummins. He was a very good keeper for Limerick

1 Like

Ah stop one or two of them were absolutely top drawer.

As an aside, the best shot stopper in Limerick currently is the Fitzgibbon Goalie for the Garda College this year and was in goals for their Ryan Cup win last year

Balls of steel.

What a steaming pile of horse shit

8 Likes

Looking forward to that, Ashling really drives the insecure lads mental

:sleeping:

:grinning: to somebody who is afraid of ALL women somebody like that must have you whimpering in a corner

Roasteress

Iā€™m not afraid of women.

Iā€™d classify you as a woman.

Nobody is afraid of anybody on the internet mate, Iā€™m talking about real life where I can assure you I am not a woman.
You are afraid of women, itā€™s very obvious

As I said.

I am not afraid of women.

I also said you come across as a bit of a woman. You do a lot of things you associate with a woman, youā€™re not very masculine at all.

Youā€™re attempt to demean me by calling me a woman suggests otherwise mate

Iā€™m sorry if an observation demeans you.

No worries about that, odd that you would consider somebody unmasculine for any reason?
What would you say youā€™ve based it on?

Youā€™re liberal.
A house husband.
Easily offended as just witnessed.
Neurotic.

Iā€™d say you havenā€™t spoken to a woman in years, youā€™re a caveman :grinning:
Jesus thatā€™s gas

I think youā€™re feeling a bit emasculated now, mate and lashing out.

Your lack of emotional control is also another reason why I think you come across as womanly.

1 Like

Grand mate, Iā€™m off to Pregnancy pilates now so Iā€™ll have to leave you with your fantasies