Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Maybe pour yourself a glass of cranberry juice and read a gossip magazine to destress, mate.

Heā€™ll never be half the man his mother is

You absolute cunt just fuck off and donā€™t ever reply to a post of mine again, your a sad cunt that follows me around, Iā€™ve no real problem with Thomson just the vomit inducing shit she plays upto ā€˜a red bull modelā€™ ā€˜a mental health advocateā€™ they might as well have Bressie up next on laochra Gael, she and her claim to fame devalues the whole thing you wanker so please just fuck off from me, the whole forum thinks your a prick

7 Likes

Massive overreaction there mate, take it easy now

Micky Harte and Thomson on the same Laochra Gael show is a joke - Micky is a proper Laoch and Gael and has had to deal with a lot more in his life than that other phoney

4 Likes

Thatā€™s outstanding tbh

1 Like

Ooooft.These Cork weirdos just canā€™t let anything bad be said about one of their own.

5 Likes

Play up the depression and get a laochra gael show. Must try that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I mean thereā€™s cork camogies and footballers who have ten all Irelandā€™s and not getting a show about themselves and this clown with a few tattoos who saw an angle it sickens my shit to be honest

4 Likes

Mate, my comment was lighthearted in the way of these things, itā€™s been said loads before, i felt there was some sort of reaction occasionally expected to those silly anti Cork posts, your reaction was a bit mad really.
As for me following you around, have i responded to a post from you this year even, that was an odd accusation

This year as in 2018?

2 Likes

Ignore him

1 Like

I will mate

2 Likes

Thanks Joe

2 Likes

No

3:58 to about 4:10

Lar driving busesā€¦wtf?

Iā€™d say Larā€™s parents were sick of hearing how he had a lovely personality and tried his best at his parent teacher meetings

1 Like

Did he ever track down the chap that robbed his bar?