Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Lar isnā€™t a bad lad by any means, Iā€™d say heā€™s an alright sort in fact, but he does normally come across a bit simple. Havenā€™t seen the show though, must check it out, when is Ashling on?

An hour is definitely better. That said I think it fell into the usual trap of telling the story of a team rather than the story of the individual. Would have been great to hear more about his relationship with Oā€™Shea for example, and how he changed his game. The Babs episode was dealt with too hastily as well. Good episode though. The half hour episodes just donā€™t have enough depth.

Ashling is a grand sort but an hour ???

The gearaghty one is on atm

Only catching the second half of this here. Safe to say Geraghty doesnā€™t have the same pizzazzzzzzz as Lar.

I flicked through channels this evening and lar was on that TV 3 evening show .

Heā€™s seems to be as thick as shit.Great footballer though.

1 Like

Yeah great highlights reel all the same. Again the hour long format is the way to go. :clap: Great music choices in this season too.

1 Like

He was a filthy cunt. Never liked him.

He was sorted out big time by the Ozzie lads in around 09/10 I think

1 Like

He was, on a team of filthy cunts, but youā€™d have loved to have every single one of them in our own. Do you remember his debut? Jesus I never saw anything like it, he was a joy to watch. The perfect attacking wing back.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a joke she has one. Absolute farce

2 Likes

Graham earns a crust teaching young offenders how to grow up and respect authority.
Heā€™s a dubious role model for this career.

The fox is truly in the hen-houseā€¦

Heā€™ll of a footballer all the same. :soccer:

tough gga player

a pussy when up against a normal sports person

1 Like

No one called him tough mate. He was called filthy. Lyons was tough.

1 Like

What year was it the ozzie lads sorted him (Graham) at Croker?

Didnā€™t Gerathy have a racist outburst to one of the Aussies then got the head plugged off him

he felt he was hard done by that the media reported on him racially abusing a child

https://youtu.be/Vn6uvMtcDgI?t=809

1 Like

Was that not Giles?