Laochra Gael - Back, and to the left hand on top

Iā€™d believe it. Heā€™s an awful weirdo going by his book

1 Like

Itā€™s rare youā€™d read an autobiography of a lad youā€™d be ambivalent about and realise heā€™s a massive prick, the biggest crock of shit Iā€™ve read in years

Amusing that lads are surprised the guy above is a bit odd.

12 Likes

spoiler that shit mate.

Anytime I see the photo, in my mind all I see is this.

9 Likes

3207049926_db73cde7ae

1 Like

Making it an hour long is something they should have done from the start.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t caught any of the new ones yet but the last series was miles, miles better because of it.

If youā€™re a young man, maybe

Itā€™s gas though had to laugh at it, he had won an All ireland u21 (captain), 2 Senior all Irelands (one as captain), an All Ireland club & he was still un-sure of himself.

Most other lads would be cock sure of themselves.

Most other lads wouldnā€™t be so full of bullshit

4 Likes

Thinking that myself.

Whatā€™s the story here mate? Iā€™ve never really taken much of an interest in him (or any player from any sport except Tom Brady) - Itā€™s rare youā€™d have a cut off a lad, what makes him such a cunt?

Read the book, (donā€™t read the book)
I donā€™t even remember, just recall thinking he was a bullshitter and a huge egomaniac, all his early career doubt suited his purpose perfectly, he was a decent hurler

1 Like

A lot of guys that reach the top of their sport are riddled with doubt tho - itā€™s not unusual. I know nothing about the other stuff.

I thought the one on Jackie Tyrrell was a good episode. The one thing about that Kilkenny team is that I always felt they handled success very well. Despite all their wins, I always found them humble and gracious when interviewed after winning matches. If we in Limerick can conduct ourselves the same way then Iā€™d be very happy. Unlike those arrogant sneery Tipp cunts

5 Likes

There is no thread immune to it

I watched part one of it last night. My heart went out to poor Jackie all those medals and so sad.

Heā€™s a self obsessed cunt.

5 Likes